Tree Stand levitation bug

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found within the landscape. Please use the environments names in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Redfeather Falls floating rocks
Papablu
Scout

Tree Stand levitation bug

Post by Papablu »

Crouching in my tree stand today and pressed the button to get down. Only to find I couldn't get down so I tried to move and ended up moving off the tree stand and floating in the air. Unable to go up or down but I could travel anywhere on or through the level at this same height. I travelled all the way back to the lodge to try to get some screen shots on the way. Hoping also that I'd get my gravity back but that never happened so I had to quit the game.

Passing over the sea I got a few screen grabs of those islands. Here's one :

I did notice that after a minute or two of leaving the tree stand area, I had a notice flash up that a beaver had felled the tree that my stand was on. I am wondering if this has caused the issue in the first place. If the beaver had felled the tree while I was still in it ?

The whole experience reminded me of a NoClip situation but only able to move horizontally.

Return to “Environment”