A couple bugs

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found within the landscape. Please use the environments names in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Redfeather Falls floating rocks
Hardpeck

A couple bugs

Post by Hardpeck »

A few things my friend and I have found.

In multiplayer - more often than not if he is in my game, my static placed items (tents/blinds/feeders) will appear not where they are but in the hunting towers - and only for him. I see them fine on my screen where they are supposed to be, but he can't get into the hunting towers because all those items are in every single one. We haven't tried with me in his game yet because he has no static items bought as of yet, he will be getting some soon.

In MP and SP - I run on high graphics, I run normally at around 60 FPS. But whenever an animal is in front of me in render range whether it's possible to see or not my character slows down. It's not FPS - I see my friend walking faster than me and moving normally, just my character slows down. It feels like I'm cheating because I always know there's an animal ahead because of the slowdown.

Return to “Environment”