Too wide space outside of map border is available for animals on BRR

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found within the landscape. Please use the environments names in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Redfeather Falls floating rocks
_dfad_
Scout

Too wide space outside of map border is available for animals on BRR

Post by _dfad_ »

Game Mode: SP

Description:
Animals on Bushrangers Run map can walk far away outside the border of the map and are not "bounced" back from the border.
See the screenshot:

Here you see the traces of feral goat that escaped outside of the map, far away outside the line where a message "You are leaving the reserve..." is displayed. I tried to followup him until I was forced to return to a lodge, but was not able to reach next trace. The next screenshot displays unsuccessful attempt to reach the next trace, that is visible on 5 hours from down-right corner of the message box.

The green dot (position of the dog) on the Huntermate reflects the point where "border for players" was crossed.

Steps to Reproduce:
Hard to reproduce on will, as you need to force an animal to run the same place of the map.

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
nachthexe
Hunter

Re: Too wide space outside of map border is available for animals on BRR

Post by nachthexe »

My tracker dog on rabbits likes to drag me out of the reserve too!
Code: Select all
mapache01
Outfitter

Re: Too wide space outside of map border is available for animals on BRR

Post by mapache01 »

That happened on ALL THE RESERVES, there's at least 80mts where you cannot reach the next track 'cus the border message and on map you still some 80-100mts from the line-dots border, lost several Sambar and Rusa cus that bug, but really EW will fix it? I don't think so, so I why i bother to report it, it's another bug for the list of "never will be fixed" on EW board.

Return to “Environment”