Piccabeen Bay terrain irregularities

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found within the landscape. Please use the environments names in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Redfeather Falls floating rocks
chewik
Outfitter

Piccabeen Bay terrain irregularities

Post by chewik »

Bug Report
Game Mode:SP
Hunter Name: Chewik

Description:
I would like to report these problems:
1. In the northern part, above the small railway bridge - the warning message "You are leaving reserve" pops up when You are still approx. 150m from border/shoreline. animals can run there, but player can't.
2. coordinates X 4793, Y 6307 - While on the bank of the stream, game counts it like in the water: crossing water sound, can't crouch/prone. it is approx. 10m from the stream.
3. coordinates X 5370, Y 6339 - There is a big tree on that spot. and There is an invisible barrier from both sides of that tree, approx. 20m to both sides, to N and S direction. You can see and spot animals through it, but can't pass (dog also couldn't) and while using rangefinder, it showed 1m distance.

Steps to Reproduce:
Visit described areas.

Additional Information:
Win 10 64bit, CPU: AMD FX 8320E 8 -core 4.0Ghz, 16GB RAM, GPU:AMD R9 390 8GB
Rustin

Re: Piccabeen Bay terrain irregularities

Post by Rustin »

Three years later and the same warning message appears far from the actual border. There are still several places near streams that are working like water (not being able to crouch) even though the water is 10 meters away or more.
22SAS_Wimp
Tracker

Post by 22SAS_Wimp »

There also seems to be a missing stream in the North half of the map, near the x=6500 y=7200 mark. There's the sound of flowing water and you can't crouch, but there's actually no water.
Jimmy Rustle
Spotter

Post by Jimmy Rustle »

On the Northern Rail Bridge over the river between points: 5294,6237 to 5252,6183 you are unable to crouch or go prone. The only allowed stance is standing. It's as if the code perceives that you are crossing the river at ground level.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

At these coordinates, I found anther water puddle, withour rendered water (just the sound):

x=6560
y=7509
chrisrobsonwoot

Post by chrisrobsonwoot »

Jimmy Rustle wrote:On the Northern Rail Bridge over the river between points: 5294,6237 to 5252,6183 you are unable to crouch or go prone. The only allowed stance is standing. It's as if the code perceives that you are crossing the river at ground level.
I've had the same issue today, I was trying to get within range for a shot at a large sambar deer on the opposite bank of the river and was only able to walk across the bridge. This obviously caused the deer to spook, Please fix this issue!
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

I have Magpies flying through the top of a mountain (clipping?) where my tower and tree stand are constructed. They fly directly below me through the ground and exit in front of me in formation. I have a video if you need it.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Same with snow geese. No video needed I don't think.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
oblachko_O

Post by oblachko_O »

Same water issue (submerged while on the bank) is happening in here - X=4838, Y=7545.

Return to “Environment”