Forum League Comp #11

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Forum League Comp #11

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:Oh oh, I might have spoken too soon- EduT did finish, he jus' didn't add his numbers to the CTS.
Aw, heck... how did I miss that? :shock:
Ok, correction time.. then bedtime!!!

Forum League #11 Recap (CORRECTED):
~~NAME~~Total
1.ppgunz~~1379.7219
2.xOEDragonx~~1371.5150
3.TheWind7~~1336.7296
4.CatznCurlz~~1305.7226
5.splainin2do~~1286.7265
6.EduT~~1240.7199
7.DeadClopz~~1164.4111
DNF.LuckyMurph~~1023.9752
DNF.Smokin1~~936.3564
DNF.BCKidd~~424.9755
DNF.LatinJoker69~~243.4130
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

ppgunz
Hunter

Post by ppgunz »

thank you, congratulations to all three
greetings to all
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

BCKidd wrote:And lookin' at the Forum League points leaderboard, heck we could call upon Lex, Nape, Fon, and St.Loki. Sheesh, I'd say the DNFr's have already won a team comp against the completers of this one. But to keep things fair, if we did a team comp the Completers of this comp would be on one team no matter what, and the DNFr's would be on a team as well. There are 17 competitors listed on the PLB- out of the 11 that posted something here, that means there are actually 6 players that each team could pick from until those 6 have been chosen. This would mean that one team would have one extra team mate, but that too can be easily fixed- using a wildcard. ;)

BCKidd.
Absolutely , you know me I love teamwork , mix it up this time I have discord and would love to talk to someone in a game.
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
There is no beginning or end..Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery."
Today is a gift.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah and since you and Ppgunz have the highest scores in both the "Completers" and the "DNFr's"- that'd make you guys the team's Captains. So, if folks wanna do a team comp, I will work out the details. Have it sometime in April? What do you all think? :D

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Also, CatznCurlz, your T-shirt has arrived, we packed it onto one of our fastest Pony Express horses, and it landed in your inventory- t'day. A big THANKS to Avery and his buckskin stallion. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

BCKidd wrote:Yeah and since you and Ppgunz have the highest scores in both the "Completers" and the "DNFr's"- that'd make you guys the team's Captains. So, if folks wanna do a team comp, I will work out the details. Have it sometime in April? What do you all think? :D

BCKidd.
April works for me :D
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
There is no beginning or end..Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery."
Today is a gift.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Good, here is what I was thinking the Teams are partly made up, with those that completed this comp, and those that didn't. Between now and April when the comp starts any new players who make the "Forum League" Points Leaderboard https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=94822 will also be able to play along, they too can be be picked and chosen by the Team Captains. The rules will be a lot like they were in the last Team Comp we had way back when MP/SP type. I haven't quite decided on what animals to hunt, but I won't be picking any flyin' critters, that is for certain. :lol: ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

So, it'll be the "Heavy Hitters" against the "Hardly Hitting"? :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

BCKidd wrote:Good, here is what I was thinking the Teams are partly made up, with those that completed this comp, and those that didn't. Between now and April when the comp starts any new players who make the "Forum League" Points Leaderboard https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=94822 will also be able to play along, they too can be be picked and chosen by the Team Captains. The rules will be a lot like they were in the last Team Comp we had way back when MP/SP type. I haven't quite decided on what animals to hunt, but I won't be picking any flyin' critters, that is for certain. :lol: ;)

BCKidd.
But I love flying critters :? :lol:

CatznCurlz
Hunter

Post by CatznCurlz »

BCKidd wrote:Also, CatznCurlz, your T-shirt has arrived, we packed it onto one of our fastest Pony Express horses, and it landed in your inventory- t'day. A big THANKS to Avery and his buckskin stallion. ;)

BCKidd.
I got it, I love it, thank you! Thank you AVERY!!! I will take a picture as soon as I can:)

Also, I definitely would love to do another team competition! I'm all in :)

Return to “Competitions”