Forum League Comp #11

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
TheWind7
Outfitter

Re: Forum League Comp #11

Post by TheWind7 »

BC, thanks for the comp! Congrats to the winners Ppgunz, OED, and Catz! Good hunting all!
CatznCurlz
Hunter

Post by CatznCurlz »

BCKidd wrote:CatznCurlz Do you you want a T-Shirt? If so, let me know, and I will have Avery set you up with it. There is one stipulation- once you get it if you decide to take it, we all want to see a Trophy shot of you wearing it!

BCKidd.

BC- If Wind is sure he doesn't want it, Yes, I would love a t-shirt! Thank you so much!!

Congratulations Ppgunz, OED and TW7!!! You all did so great! Great job everyone else as well. Challenging comp for sure but it was fun! Thank you BCKidd!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

CatznCurlz wrote:
BCKidd wrote:CatznCurlz Do you you want a T-Shirt? If so, let me know, and I will have Avery set you up with it. There is one stipulation- once you get it if you decide to take it, we all want to see a Trophy shot of you wearing it!

BCKidd.

BC- If Wind is sure he doesn't want it, Yes, I would love a t-shirt! Thank you so much!!

Congratulations Ppgunz, OED and TW7!!! You all did so great! Great job everyone else as well. Challenging comp for sure but it was fun! Thank you BCKidd!
The Wind made his bed and now he'll sleep in it- Hubris. :lol: :lol: Your shirt will be in your Inventory within the next 48 hrs. I'm glad you took it! Now don't forget the picture, we all want to see you wearin' it. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Ha... I tried SO hard to beat Catz, especially after what Wind said!! :D All I needed was another 20 points, but it was not to be. At least I can take solace that I beat BCKidd. ;) :lol:

This was quite challenging, and I had a lot of fun with it. Thanks, BCKidd, for all you do! :mrgreen: Congrats go to ppgunz, xOED, Wind & Catz - with an extra congrats to Catz for her nice piebald! Also, congrats to DC for finishing what proved to be a tough comp, and again to Smokin for her HUGE scoring moose! I hope I'll see that in your lodge! :D

I'm looking forward seeing everyone in the next challenge! :)

Forum League #11 Recap:
[b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b]
~~NAME~~Total
1.ppgunz~~1379.7219
2.xOEDragonx~~1371.5150
3.TheWind7~~1336.7296
4.CatznCurlz~~1305.7226
5.splainin2do~~1286.7265
6.DeadClopz~~1164.4111
DNF.LuckyMurph~~1023.9752
DNF.Smokin1~~936.3564
DNF.EduT~~660.8109
DNF.BCKidd~~424.9755
DNF.LatinJoker69~~243.4130
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I think we should have a team comp- the DNFr's against those that pulled this one off. What do you all say? Yeah the DNFr's might be short one player, but we can make that up by soliciting Radamus, and even if he didn't wanna play along, I'd say the DNFr's would kick butt even being short one player. :lol: :lol: .

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Hey... am a team player.... what ever team I'm on... truth be told I was one of those kids that always got picked last... I didn't always play well with others... :twisted: ;) :lol:

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:I think we should have a team comp- the DNFr's against those that pulled this one off. What do you all say? Yeah the DNFr's might be short one player, but we can make that up by soliciting Radamus, and even if he didn't wanna play along, I'd say the DNFr's would kick butt even being short one player. :lol: :lol: .

BCKidd.
Ha! Yeah, the "DNF-ers" and the "DND"-er -... "Did Not Do"!! :lol: :lol:
Not sure where's he's disappeared to this time... I'm sure he's skulking around somewhere, tho... ;)

splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Smokin1 wrote:Hey... am a team player.... what ever team I'm on... truth be told I was one of those kids that always got picked last... I didn't always play well with others... :twisted: ;) :lol:

Smokin1
Me too, Smokin... no one wants the fat, un-coordinated kid on their team.
You can be on my team anytime, though! :D 'specially if you wanna gang up against the guys! :D :D

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

EduT wrote:Grizzly Bear: (23.2539) x 10 = 232.5390 https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/edut/score/931571587
(+)
Moose: (579.909 kg ) https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/edut/score/931780257
(+)
Red Deer: (216.2959+ 211.976 kg .) https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/edut/score/931364308
Oh oh, I might have spoken too soon- EduT did finish, he jus' didn't add his numbers to the CTS. So, if we did a team comp the DNFr's are short 2 players, but, we can call upon as I said Rad, and now Faultier too. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

And lookin' at the Forum League points leaderboard, heck we could call upon Lex, Nape, Fon, and St.Loki. Sheesh, I'd say the DNFr's have already won a team comp against the completers of this one. But to keep things fair, if we did a team comp the Completers of this comp would be on one team no matter what, and the DNFr's would be on a team as well. There are 17 competitors listed on the PLB- out of the 11 that posted something here, that means there are actually 6 players that each team could pick from until those 6 have been chosen. This would mean that one team would have one extra team mate, but that too can be easily fixed- using a wildcard. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”