Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #16

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #16

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote::arrow: xOEDragonx, I'd say you have secured 2nd place- good score. Yes, I think the ptarmigan should be hunted more often, they are fun to hunt. ;)

BCKidd.
Hey, Rad... Didja hear that?? :twisted: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners of this competition are:
1st Place DeadClopz! 6 Points with a score of 2328.0225.
2nd Place xOEDragonx! 5 Points with a score of 2278.6352.
3rd Place TheWind7! 3 Points with a score of 2240.8634.
Congratulations to each of them!
Thanks to all who took part! ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Sweet, didn't expect that. I was sure I'd get knocked out of 1st by XOEDragon after seeing her 800+ bird
Thanks again BC for a fun hunt. Now to brush up on Turkey slaying :?

splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

DC has become quite the heavy hitter lately! Excellent work! To beat out xOED and her monster bird is quite the feat! Congrats to you, xOED and Wind, for sure! :D
There was a lot of hustling happening on this comp... It was fun! :) I'm hoping to have better luck with the birds very soon, though. I have no idea where you all found those fat fliers.... I just did another Daily back on this map. I thought I'd try some more for the birds while I was there. It took less than 5 minutes to get the Daily done, but in just over 30 minutes, I shot 5 birds with the biggest still being just under 663. I had guessed for sure I'd find a big one now that it wasn't needed! :lol: :lol:

Lucky, you are quite the gentleman, not allowing me to come in last place. That was sweet of you! ;)

Next Gen Mini-Competition R2 #16 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.DeadClopz~~2328.0225
2.xOEDragonx~~2278.6356
3.TheWind7~~2236.0790
4.napeHb_c_nep~~2231.8971
5.ppgunz~~2200.4877
6.St_Loki~~2196.0864
7.EduT~~2187.9264
8.Radamus~~2142.5890
9.CatznCurlz~~2123.7653
10.BCKidd~~2099.9697
11.splainin2do~~2081.5559
12.LuckyMurph~~1756.6335

xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

DeadClopz wrote:I was sure I'd get knocked out of 1st by XOEDragon after seeing her 800+ bird
Trust me, I tried :evil:

Congrats to DeadClopz and Wind for placing! Those bigger birdies are hard to find when you need them. And a special congratulations to everyone who placed higher than Radamus. That's the real goal here.
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Congrats to the winners

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

xOEDragonx wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:I was sure I'd get knocked out of 1st by XOEDragon after seeing her 800+ bird

Congrats to DeadClopz and Wind for placing! Those bigger birdies are hard to find when you need them. And a special congratulations to everyone who placed higher than Radamus. That's the real goal here.
Hey, I took down 2 sht slingers because it was quite honestly, not difficult but now you? Come on man - I'm only human - Are Rocks next? Damn - that means I have to raise my game to cover your ass too? asking a lot, but I can handle it. I won't pull it off much, but I can handle your chit no prob ~ :P
All kidding aside, Damn nice bird you snagged there for sure. I don't even dream that big. I was hoping for 750's, a couple? But I'm good with my efforts. I did pretty good actually, got some EM from the comp and I won't feel bad placing second to you hauling in #6 on the LB! Just making top 100 is awesome, but top 10? Holy cow - I only need 1 hand to count all the times I can remember pulling that off in coming up on 9 years now? ..... So good for you!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

xOEDragonx wrote:

AMEN!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

:lol: I'm glad I can live rent free in your head Splainin because retiring at 58, no job, I don't even have a fixed income yet, I'm a broke ass just looking for a place to stay warm that's out of the rain :D :lol: You're so awesome, so kind, so charitable and so damn easy to smoke in a competition~ You're the best ever :D
But come on man, I get hungry, fix me up a crow pie now and then. Give a poor soul a meal would ya..... I'm hungry over here....starving :lol: ... Black ducks are next? Looks like I'll have to cook my own dinner. YOu're welcome to come join me but I'll warn you, we'll be having "duck" big fkn black "duck" ~ .... See ya soon 8-)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Rent free in my head and a special little place in my heart*, but mostly a big pain in my @$$!! :lol: You know I love to help out, and you might have a clue how much I like to feed people. Rest assured, I plan to watch you eat crow as often as possible! ;)

I won't say I think I can outdo you with the upcoming ducks, but I *can* say I'll do much better than I did when my presence first darkened your skies. You better watch out... you might start getting fat from too much crow pie. :twisted:

*To be honest, ALL of you here in the forum comps have a special little place in my heart. I really appreciate the friends and friendships I've found here! :D

Return to “Competitions”