Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #13

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #13

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
TheWind7 wrote:Congrats to winners Faultier and Ppgunz!

Rad, now that you posted a score, I'll recognize that you too are back. :D Nothing like Rad to get the trash talking fired up!
Well, I have heard the saying that "everyone is good at something"... :lol:
Yeah, he's good at trash talk, only thing is he can sometimes back it up, when he pays attention or gets lucky. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
splainin2do wrote:
TheWind7 wrote:Congrats to winners Faultier and Ppgunz!

Rad, now that you posted a score, I'll recognize that you too are back. :D Nothing like Rad to get the trash talking fired up!
Well, I have heard the saying that "everyone is good at something"... :lol:
Yeah, he's good at trash talk, only thing is he can sometimes back it up, when he pays attention or gets lucky. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.
Well then... I guess I'll just have to worry about him getting lucky!! ;) :lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Hey, it's really simple - YOu can only take what the game gives you - it's all about finding them which is just humping the map - Then there's a lottery find every now and then but for the most part, it's all about beating the bushes. And then, after all the hard work to find that worthy animal, it's all about execution and discipline.
I'm not always the highest motivated but I have my moments. But there's those times when big numbers pop up, there is a moment of realization. Like this one, when you see a score that's less than a point from my all time best, it's kind of a punch in the face :lol: It's more fun to have one of those every now and then.
absolutely nothing any of us doesn't already know ~ So there is when all you have left is comic relief :D ~ and we have a crowd here who enjoys a smile as much as the next person ;)
Bottom line, this is a group of seasoned vets in the comp game~ best damn compers in the game as matter of fact and all thanks to BC ~ Without this, doubt I'd still be hanging out even with my little breaks here and there. But this is no sht, I played this game every day for more than 3 years outside a comp failure, power outages, down internet, dead router. coming up on 9 years man, and still dishing it out as well as taking that incoming from some pretty talented sht slingers in their own rights :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Congrats to the winners, it was a well earned defeat on my part. Things could have gone a little differently on my end and I might have found myself on the podium if I'd had two better shots, but that's how it goes sometimes! I'm rather pleased with what I found this go-around regardless and I did take home the gold with that goat in an EW comp so no complaints here :D Thanks BC and Faultier for your comments!

I'll try to get a number on the board in the next one too. Hunting turkeys in Settlers is always a unique change of pace since it's not my usual go-to spot for them.

Return to “Competitions”