November Main Event by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: November Main Event by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DeadClopz wrote:so what does the T-shirt everyone is talking about look like?
I'll post it soon. The next game update is when it gets implemented. It is army camo with this text on it: "One Shot, One Kill" is scrolled across the chest- then there is a black silhouette dead center, of a shooter Crouching/kneeling holding a rifle, and below that the text reads: "No Excuses". So, the text reads "One Shot, One Kill- No Excuses" :lol: ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

BCKidd wrote:
I'll post it soon. The next game update is when it gets implemented. It is army camo with this text on it: "One Shot, One Kill" is scrolled across the chest- then there is a black silhouette dead center, of a shooter Crouching/kneeling holding a rifle, and below that the text reads: "No Excuses". So, the text reads "One Shot, One Kill- No Excuses" :lol: ;)

BCKidd.
Sweet! :lol:

splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
That. Is. PERFECT!!!!! :D :D :D
I WANT ONE!!!! :D :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Below is the last example I have- not sure it is exact as it was work in progress. These can only be won once per winner. So if you win one, you can never win another, not like the trophies where you can win as many as you do comps. Click on "Spoiler" to have a look see... :D
Spoiler:
BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
Easy to get- you only have to place 1st in a comp where I offer it up. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

I've been busy trying to shoot the ratbirds, so I almost forgot about a recap here. The scoresheet link will remain, of course, but this will be sure the results stay forever. ;)

Congratulations to EduT, Windy, ppgunz and Fallowtier! I can't wait to see that T-shirt!! :)
I'm going to have to work harder if I'm ever going to win one - showing up in the dead middle of all the score just won't cut it! ;)
~~ Name~~SCORE
1. EduT - 1894.3183
2. TheWind7 - 1892.5498
3. ppgunz - 1890.3389
4. Faultier - 1879.2554
5.napeHb_c_nep-1865.6542
6.St_Loki-1829.2808
7.BCKidd-1813.7743
8.splainin2do-1770.4156
9.DeadClopz-1757.4537
10.Zed McJack-1745.3692
11.xOEDragonx-1667.5318
12.LuckyMurph-1660.3308
13.CatznCurlz-1655.9228
14.Smokin1-1641.2279
15.LatinJoker69-1543.3544
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
Does it offer a perk like invisibility ? :? :lol:

Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

Pfff ... who needs a T-shirt anyways, when the snow starts falling outside :lol: :lol:

Once again the 3 usual suspects kicked me down to a 4th place. :twisted: :D Maybe it's time to get used to it :roll:
Lucky we have such thing here and i go home with a small consolation prize , although i've never seen a podium with more than 3 steps irl :lol:

Very well done Edut , TheWind and Ppgunz :!: . Congratulations
Stats
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

All transfers have taken place. A big thanks to EW staff for doing it. I look forward to seeing you all again in the next "Main Event". EduT- your T-Shirt will be added to your inventory as soon as it is made available. :D . Don't forget we're gonna want to see a picture of you wearing it. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
EduT
Hunter

Post by EduT »

BCKidd wrote:All transfers have taken place. A big thanks to EW staff for doing it. I look forward to seeing you all again in the next "Main Event". EduT- your T-Shirt will be added to your inventory as soon as it is made available. :D . Don't forget we're gonna want to see a picture of you wearing it. ;)

BCKidd.

thanks brian i will do... it put me on suspense :D

Return to “Competitions”