Forum League vs EW's Community League

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Forum League vs EW's Community League

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:The combined scores of all Forum League competitors. So, in that instance we get bragging rights. C'mon, :? what kind of comp would it be without a few EM$ as well. ;)

BCKidd.
The kind I'm used to- in all this time, I've still only won em$ once, I think! :lol: :lol:

Perhaps some are into it for the money- I'm in for the competion, the glory and the bragging rights! :D
Any em$ are just a great bonus!! :D :D :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

ppgunz
Hunter

Post by ppgunz »

Do we know who some of our adversaries are?
LatinJoker69
Hunter

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Hi everyone, this will be history in the making...
Congrats Brian for making this possible you have finally made it a reality, "EW,s" team against yours :o
Hope I make the team as this will be an awesome event and if I don`t, I hope " we " kick ass and I say we cause participating or not I`m part of this team... ;)
Again Brian thanks for all you do for this awesome community... ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

ppgunz wrote:Do we know who some of our adversaries are?
It will be advertised through EW's media channels. I think Avery may announce it in on the forum also. :D
LatinJoker69 wrote:Hi everyone, this will be history in the making...
Congrats Brian for making this possible you have finally made it a reality, "EW,s" team against yours :o
Hope I make the team as this will be an awesome event and if I don`t, I hope " we " kick ass and I say we cause participating or not I`m part of this team... ;)
Most definitely you are! :)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
LeX13Strelok
Spotter

Post by LeX13Strelok »

Hello! I don’t think that I have upgraded my skills enough to compete at the level, but if I turn out to be useful, I will participate with pleasure and will do my best to perform well. Looking forward to the qualifying competition for the remaining 6 candidates.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

LeX13Strelok wrote:Hello! I don’t think that I have upgraded my skills enough to compete at the level, but if I turn out to be useful, I will participate with pleasure and will do my best to perform well. Looking forward to the qualifying competition for the remaining 6 candidates.
There is no better way to upgrade our levels then to be pitted against hard hitters. You never know, you could be one of those six remaining candidates. We're all in this together no matter what. The "Forum League" is our League, and we rock! :D . Word from Avery- EW is now testing the comp. 8-)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Sorry about that Ppgunz, I thought I had read "advertisers"- I guess I should have realized that isn't what you were asking. As for adversaries- nope I haven't got a clue yet. Hopefully we'll learn that before the comp starts- otherwise we're goin' into it blind. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
Sorry about that Ppgunz, I thought I had read "advertisers"- I guess I should have realized that isn't what you were asking. As for adversaries- nope I haven't got a clue yet. Hopefully we'll learn that before the comp starts- otherwise we're goin' into it blind. ;)

BCKidd.
Ha ha.. sometimes it is a language barrier when we speak our own language! :D

I thought EW's team would be the top ten players (that can participate) in their Community League? *If* this is so, you could see who they may be by looking at the Community League Season Leaderboard...?
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
Good luck my friend ! ;) :lol:
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
This opponent perhaps? Pravde still Community League Bushrangers Run - European Rabbit

Return to “Competitions”