Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #3

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
ppgunz
Hunter

Re: Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #3

Post by ppgunz »

thanks and congratulations Thewind friend, I have been lucky, I shot so much that someone died,
and the body shots did not die,
congratulations also to Faultier
and thanks for the competitions
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Boy.. that was TOUGH! I'm going to guess there are a lot of dead animals rotting on the ground in Bushrangers! :oops:
So glad this was not a "1s1k".. I think we all would have been in trouble!! :lol:
It was nice to add another "new" name to the score list, too! :D Nice to "meet" you, Zed!

Congrats to the winners - and to everyone that could post scores. This was certainly a challenging comp! :shock: :shock:

Next Gen Mini-Competition R2 #3 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.ppgunz~~565.13
2.TheWind7~~561.196
3.Faultier ~~506.253
4.LuckyMurph~~480.762
5.Zed McJack~~479.089
6.BCKidd~~471.441
7.CatznCurlz~~464.604
8.splainin2do~~421.973
9.St_Loki~~336.287
10.Colin Walker~~233.449
11.fon_Belkrofft~~171.85
12.calamar2000~~146.934
Hope to see everyone in the upcoming Main Event!! :D :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Zed McJack
Hunter

Post by Zed McJack »

splainin2do wrote:Boy.. that was TOUGH! I'm going to guess there are a lot of dead animals rotting on the ground in Bushrangers! :oops:
Yeah, I first tried to place shots at the chest area, got one lungs shot and many body shots, then I tried to aim for the stomach, got 2 dead animals and many body shots and finaly tried just one for the head shot and it was also just body shot :evil:
But most of the time I went for animals and killed them with another body shot with 357 or just changed the weapon for stronger and finished them, so not many rotting animals here ;)
splainin2do wrote: So glad this was not a "1s1k".. I think we all would have been in trouble!! :lol:
It was nice to add another "new" name to the score list, too! :D Nice to "meet" you, Zed!
I am an old addict and I always return to The Hunter after trying (or returning to) other games.
Hello to you too :D
splainin2do wrote: Congrats to the winners - and to everyone that could post scores. This was certainly a challenging comp! :shock: :shock:

Next Gen Mini-Competition R2 #3 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.ppgunz~~565.13
2.TheWind7~~561.196
3.Faultier ~~506.253
4.LuckyMurph~~480.762
5.Zed McJack~~479.089
6.BCKidd~~471.441
7.CatznCurlz~~464.604
8.splainin2do~~421.973
9.St_Loki~~336.287
10.Colin Walker~~233.449
11.fon_Belkrofft~~171.85
12.calamar2000~~146.934
Hope to see everyone in the upcoming Main Event!! :D :D
Congrats to all who participated and the winners.
I think Ill have to have some points to be able to participate if I properly understand the rules.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:arrow: Zed, everyone is welcome in the "Main Events", however the "Forum League" comps are an extension to the mini-comps and in order to participate in a "Forum League" comp, yes, you need to be listed on the "Next Gen Mini-Comp" Points Leaderboard: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=92172 Other than that all "Next Gen Mini-Comps" and "Community Main Events" which I believe Splainin' is referring to: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=94997 is for everyone and anyone who wants to take part. So, there you have it. You are more than welcome to participate in the "September Main Event". ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Zed McJack
Hunter

Post by Zed McJack »

BCKidd wrote::arrow: Zed, everyone is welcome in the "Main Events", however the "Forum League" comps are an extension to the mini-comps and in order to participate in a "Forum League" comp, yes, you need to be listed on the "Next Gen Mini-Comp" Points Leaderboard: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=92172 Other than that all "Next Gen Mini-Comps" and "Community Main Events" which I believe Splainin' is referring to: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=94997 is for everyone and anyone who wants to take part. So, there you have it. You are more than welcome to participate in the "September Main Event". ;)

BCKidd.
Oops I must have mixed em up. lol
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Congratulations to the winners! And to all participants.
I guess TG crows migrated to Bushrangers as I left a lot of carcasses… :lol: :lol: Doc not going to be happy :mrgreen:
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

calamar2000 wrote:Congratulations to the winners! And to all participants.
I guess TG crows migrated to Bushrangers as I left a lot of carcasses… :lol: :lol: Doc not going to be happy :mrgreen:
The same for me... with a time limit also in play, there were many body shots I did not track down for very long. Not to mention I still have my unlimited ammo from the Fiesta, so there were many annoying pigs and at least a couple of goats that ran off with a bright blue tracer arrow in them. On the plus side, I think I understand how to use the Tenpoint and its sight a lot better... ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

I am not surprised to see who took home the gold and silver medal in this one.
ppgunz is and remains unstoppable and when TheWind is joining the comp , all hope for a 1st and 2nd place is gone ;)

Congrats to you two :!: very well done as always

Not sure how the 3rd place happened but i guess everyone was taking it a bit easy and enjoying the last bits of sun,
while it is raining over here for about two weeks straight.(not that i am going to complain about the weather , it was well needed after the dryest summer i can remember)

Think we all have to step it up a little so the gunz from spain don't get bored of winning :lol: :twisted:

Thanks for the comp even if it was a bit frustrating sometimes and good ol Doc is still not finished writing about what a terrible hunter i was in the past few days :lol:
Stats
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hahhaa I jus' about fell outta my chair when I seen who was scanning these threads- :o DeadClopz! Awesome to see you! Hope you are well. You've missed some comps my friend, best dust off and oil up you rifles and jump in... ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Faultier wrote:I am not surprised to see who took home the gold and silver medal in this one.
ppgunz is and remains unstoppable and when TheWind is joining the comp , all hope for a 1st and 2nd place is gone ;)

Congrats to you two :!: very well done as always

Not sure how the 3rd place happened but i guess everyone was taking it a bit easy and enjoying the last bits of sun,
while it is raining over here for about two weeks straight.(not that i am going to complain about the weather , it was well needed after the dryest summer i can remember)

Think we all have to step it up a little so the gunz from spain don't get bored of winning :lol: :twisted:

Thanks for the comp even if it was a bit frustrating sometimes and good ol Doc is still not finished writing about what a terrible hunter i was in the past few days :lol:
This was indeed a challenge, I didn't think it would have been so difficult to drop the critters at 80-100ms, boy was I wrong. The .357 isn'y quite cut-out for anything over 50 kgs. :lol: :lol:. I did have a blast tryin' tho'. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”