Next Gen Mini Comp #45

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #45

Post by splainin2do »

And speaking of number crunching, how about the score recap? ;)

2022 Mini-Competition #45 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.napeHb_c_nep~~563.4049
2.BCKidd~~553.1442
3.ppgunz~~544.1335
4.CatznCurlz~~543.9876
5.xOEDragonx~~542.0607
6.Faultier~~535.5729
7.LuckyMurph~~516.3618
8.splainin2do~~507.8618
9.Smokin1~~389.3962
Congrats to the winners, and to the folks with cool piebalds, and to everyone that made it out of the jungle with a score! ;)

There were some cool Sambar here, and some pretty dumb deer, too! Faultier, I had a couple of buggy sambar, too- females that just stood there. I shot one twice with arrows just to see if she'd spook. She just stood there with arrows sticking out of her until I shot in the lungs, then she dropped. Then I turned and shot her friend that stood there and watched the whole thing happen! :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Congrats to the winners... It's been fun.... I hope to see you all in the next round of Mini's.... :D Thanks again BCKidd for all your time in constructing devious comps for us all to compete... :twisted: Also, in your generosity in providing the prizes... :D Thanks for the continued encouragement to compete, and of course all the good banter. Thanks.

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

It has been a fun and yet challenging comp. As always Piccabean wasn't giving away it's goodies without a fight , and rain / fog ,the map itself and other little hurdels had to be overcome.
So well done @ everybody who made it out of the jungle alive and found something to post for a score. :!:
It wasn't enough to make it on the podium this time but you can hardly be sad after finding 2 good looking piebalds in the same comp :mrgreen: :lol:

Congratulations to our 3 well deserved winners. Excellent hunting gentlemen ;)

Thanks for the competiton BCKidd and everyone joining in.
Stats
Spoiler:
ppgunz
Hunter

Post by ppgunz »

congratulations nape and brian
a pleasure to compete,
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yes, congrats to Nape and Ppgunz. No worries folks the mini-comps will be back in about a week or so when the "Forum League Classic Rifle Team Comp" ends. I'll be building on the Forum League PLB- in the coming days, now that I had Avery pin the topic for me. When the next rotation of Mini-Comps start all listed competitors will be starting off with a solid 1 point... :lol: :lol: :D

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Thanks for another fun mini-comp BCKidd. It's awesome how close places 3-5 were. Well done to the winners, those big sambar stags sure are sly critters. I had to chase my 208 across the map to get him. I wasn't even spooking him... I was spooking all those darn banteng that kept wanting to cross my path while I was sneaking up on him. I've never hated cows so much as I did in that hunt!

And a separate congrats to those who found piebalds. The piebald skin on the sambar looks really cool, like they're wearing a mask or a skull on their face. That big one that Faultier got looks awesome in that trophy shot... it even matches the doggo!

Return to “Competitions”