“1st Forum League Classic Rifle Comp 2022” by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Re: “1st Forum League Classic Rifle Comp 2022” by BCKidd

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Thank you all and congratulations to all. Interesting and difficult competition. Thanks to BCKidd for all these contests and prizes. All the best and good luck in future competitions. Thanks to all the teams for their quality game.
EduT
Hunter

Post by EduT »

congrats all, brian thanks for this great comp, congrats all teams for effort so much...

i will see all you next comp.... :D
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

What can I say .... I am more than disappointed with my teams performance in this one :? :lol: and after a serious teammeeting "we" decided to disband immediately :P
I looked through the pages and I gotta say , awesome hunting by everyone and great trophies for some of you along the way.

Well done Hunters and congrats to all the winners. :!:

Hope the disappointment-tears dry fast so i can find my way into the next mini-comp. :lol: see you there
Stats
Spoiler:
CatznCurlz
Hunter

Post by CatznCurlz »

Congratulations everybody! I had a fun 1st team event and can't wait for more! Thank you for all your work and a great competition Brian! Thanks Lucy for keeping up on scores with the spreadsheet, that was very helpful!
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

Faultier wrote:What can I say .... I am more than disappointed with my teams performance in this one :? :lol: and after a serious teammeeting "we" decided to disband immediately :P
I looked through the pages and I gotta say , awesome hunting by everyone and great trophies for some of you along the way.

Hope the disappointment-tears dry fast so i can find my way into the next mini-comp. :lol: see you there
I just kept hoping and watching because I knew if you got in it, We was probably bound for last and no trophy :lol: thanks for
sitting this one out , it got us a sought after trophy even though it was 4th place, See ya in the next one pard. :D
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
There is no beginning or end..Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery."
Today is a gift.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

All transfers have taken place and trophies added to your trophy closet. This was a fun one- tough as nails to get close to them Sambar. A big thanks to Avery for doing the transfers. If you find any errors in Prize awards let me know and we'll rectify them. See you all in the next! Keep your guns cleaned and oiled. :D

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Faultier wrote:What can I say .... I am more than disappointed with my teams performance in this one :? :lol: and after a serious teammeeting "we" decided to disband immediately :P

:lol: :lol: I'm certain you'll pick up some points in the mini's. Glad to know you landed back home safely. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:All transfers have taken place and trophies added to your trophy closet. This was a fun one- tough as nails to get close to them Sambar. A big thanks to Avery for doing the transfers. If you find any errors in Prize awards let me know and we'll rectify them. See you all in the next! Keep your guns cleaned and oiled. :D

BCKidd.
Awards received! I now have a very special love/hate (but mostly hate) relationship with the sambar. I plan to harvest many more of them in the near future to help ease my pain! :evil: :lol:
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/kX0wvHTn/BCKidd-Comp-3rd-Place.jpg[/bigimg]
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:All transfers have taken place and trophies added to your trophy closet. This was a fun one- tough as nails to get close to them Sambar. A big thanks to Avery for doing the transfers. If you find any errors in Prize awards let me know and we'll rectify them. See you all in the next! Keep your guns cleaned and oiled. :D

BCKidd.
Awards received! I now have a very special love/hate (but mostly hate) relationship with the sambar. I plan to harvest many more of them in the near future to help ease my pain! :evil: :lol:
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/kX0wvHTn/BCKidd-Comp-3rd-Place.jpg[/bigimg]
Well, I was satisfied. My love for sambar has no limits :lol:
The tracking track has been preserved .... it was a long way and nervous

P . S . Hi Brian, thanks again for the competition! Awards received!
TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

Wow, #1 on the LB!! Congrats fon!!! Nicely done.

Return to “Competitions”