July 2022 Main Event by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BaiPe6o
Scout

Re: July 2022 Main Event by BCKidd.

Post by BaiPe6o »

Thank you BCKidd for the interesting competition and for the prices! And thank you splainin for giving us these stats and standings during the event. Congrats to the rest of the winners and all who met the requirements and posted scores. It was a challenging comp and I'm glad I found a place in top four. Can't wait to see the trophy.
Spoiler:
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

The first ever forum prize came to my wall and of course 1000 ems came too !! Thank you very much !!
ppgunz
Hunter

Post by ppgunz »

congratulations thewind and everyone else.
nice competition brian, thanks
EduT
Hunter

Post by EduT »

congrats to all winners and thanks you brian for this comp...
TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

Congrats ppgunz, nape, BaiPe6o, and all contestants. It was a great competition and I increased a couple levels with my 357 skill level 8-). Splainin, thank you for the score updates. Smokein I love your determination! Keep at it. BCKidd thank you for the comp, the em$ :o (WOW!) and BCKidd trophy!!! It keeps getting better and better.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Right on fellas! Those Trophies are the first that will always be available for the "Main Events". I hope you like 'em- you winners deserve them. I like the way Baipe6o used his as an avatar. I bet we'll see a Gold one there soon. It was a fun comp and I truly did enjoy it- some bad shots tho' and missing certain rules like the CDP wasn't how I expected it would turn out for me, but it did.

I'm glad the Deactivate/Activate options were available for use. Just keep in mind for the next one that only one Reserve at a time can be deactivated, all other reserves remain activated, that is ofc if we use more than one reserve. But even with one reserve the Deactivate/Activate options will still be available.

Thanks to all of you for playin' along and of course a big Thanks to Splainin' for her tireless efforts in keeping us updated with her spread-sheet. And last but not least a BIG Thank You also to EW staff for doing the Prize and Trophy transfers. See you all in the next "Main Event", and don't forget the Mini-Comps roll on too. I'll see you all there as well. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

WTG
TheWind7
Ppgunz
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Baipe60

Nice Trophies and it was well deserved and a pleasure to compete with you all even though I didn't do well I had a blast :D
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
There is no beginning or end..Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery."
Today is a gift.
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Congratulations to all participants. It is a pity that I could not participate purely from the technical side. Internet 3g and disconnections. On my own I congratulated a friend with a post))))

Return to “Competitions”