July 2022 Main Event by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

July 2022 Main Event by BCKidd.

Post by BCKidd »

Banner by Fon
6500EM$ up for Grabs!

*1st Place- 3000EM$
**2nd Place 2000EM$
***3rd Place 1000EM$
****4th Place 500EM$
Prizes will be awarded via account transfers within 48 hours of comp ending.

NEW TEST OPTION:

Code: Select all

[b]Deactivate[/b] Name of Reserve:
Click "Select All" and Paste if you want to Deactivate a particular Reserve during this comp- make sure to state which reserve you are Deactivating. You can only Deactivate one Reserve at a time.

Code: Select all

[b]Activate[/b] Name of Reserve:
Click "Select All" and Paste to Activate a previously Deactivated Reserve- make sure to state which reserve you are Activating. Not doing so before a hunt on a Comp Reserve makes that hunt inadmissible. Please submit your deactivated hunt link as well- when you; re: Activate a Deactivated reserve.

The Host is not responsible for Activating a Deactivated Reserve- if you forget to Activate only you can be held accountable.

STARTS: Friday 2022-07-22 16:00 (4:00 PM PDT)
ENDS: Monday 2022-08- 01 16:00 (4:00 PM PDT)

Rules and Conditions

Species: 3 Artic Fox, 3 Coyote, 3 Grey Wolf, 3 Red Fox
Reserves: Bushrangers, Timbergold Trails, Whitehart Island, Whiterime Ridge,
Weapons: Any scoped or iron sights .357 Pistol.
Scoring: Combined Score (x) Harvest Value %
Highest Score Wins. In case of a tie furthest combined distance wins.

Special Requirements:
  • NO SLEEPERS - Sleeping animals will not be accepted.
  • NO PLATFORMS ALLOWED
  • ONE SHOT- ONE KILL. EW hunt summary must show that number of animals harvested is equal to the number of shots fired.
  • MAXIMUM HUNT DURATION: 7 hrs Real Time per submission. Includes pauses.
  • MINIMUM DISTANCE: 30m - Animals must be shot at this distance or greater.
  • ATTEMPTS: 3 - Total number of attempts on each comp reserve allowed.
  • SAME HUNT: No.
  • IMPROVEMENTS: Yes.
  • OTHER ANIMALS CAN BE HARVESTED: Yes
  • SP ONLY - Only Single Player hunts are allowed.
  • MP hunts on comp reserves must have at least one animal harvested or it will count as a SP hunt. MP hunts do not count toward Attempts/Attempt Time.
  • ROE: Once your attempts or submissions are used up- the ROE is no longer in effect.
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS

Hunts should be submitted immediately after completing the hunt. Max 90 min. (No Sandbagging)
NOTE: If you start another hunt before submitting, your previous hunt is not eligible.
Hunts must start after the competition starts, and end before the competition ends to be valid.
Minimum hunt duration is 60 minutes Real Time (2 hours in Game)
No Spawnmashing- Hunt start times must be 60 minutes Real Time apart.

Example: If you have a 26 minute hunt you must wait 34 minutes to start another hunt. Hunts < 3 minutes with no distance traveled, no animals spotted or tracked (disconnects, can't connect to server) are exempt from this rule.

Until something better comes along- Here is the Blueprint you can use. I will check all winning entries & Hunt Histories.

(Copy/Paste) To add your score.

Complete hunt: link here

Arctic Fox (Score (x) Harvest Value %) = B&C Scoresheet link:
(+)
Coyote (Score (x) Harvest Value %) = B&C Scoresheet link:
(+)
Grey Wolf (Score (x) Harvest Value %) = B&C Scoresheet link:
(+)
Red Fox (Score (x) Harvest Value %) = B&C Scoresheet link:

SCORING: Be sure to use the data from your animal's B&C scoresheet!
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/q7g9JR5n/scorecard.jpg[/bigimg]

STANDINGS:
You can view the current unofficial standings at https://tinyurl.com/JulyMainEvent2022
These numbers are updated manually twice a day and are provided for you to help verify your posted scores within 24 hours.
If your posted score does not match what is in these standings, it will be shown in a yellow box. Please check your submission. These standings do NOT account for the ROE being followed.

Conditions

I will be participating, not for any EM$.

I reserve the right to modify the rules and terms of this competition at any time between the date and time of this post, and the start of the competition. I also reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time.
I reserve the right to disqualify any participant at my discretion for any reason, including but not limited to: cheating, unsportsmanlike conduct, harassment, et. al.
Discrepancies & ambiguities in the rules or scoring will be addressed by the competition host as expediently as possible.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: July 2022 Main Event by BCKidd.

Post by splainin2do »

That test is new to me.. "copy and paste" code... where does it get pasted in order to turn it off/on?
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:That test is new to me.. "copy and paste" code... where does it get pasted in order to turn it off/on?
Right here on this thread. Simply click "Select All" and paste it to a reply on this thread. ;) Respect,

Example: Deactivate Name of Reserve: WRR This would now allow me to hunt WRR without following the ROE. I would do this here before I went on a hunt on that particular reserve.
Example: Activate Name of Reserve: WRR Now I would be activated on that particular reserve- and would be able to submit animals. ROE would have to be followed.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

BCKidd wrote:
splainin2do wrote:That test is new to me.. "copy and paste" code... where does it get pasted in order to turn it off/on?
Right here on this thread. Simply click "Select All" and paste it to a reply on this thread. ;) Respect,

Example: Deactivate Name of Reserve: WRR This would now allow me to hunt WRR without following the ROE. I would do this here before I went on a hunt on that particular reserve.
Example: Activate Name of Reserve: WRR Now I would be activated on that particular reserve- and would be able to submit animals. ROE would have to be followed.

BCKidd.
Are we guinea pigs again, or experimental white mice?? :lol:
I'm in business and cleaning the old Colt... if the event of the summer developer fiesta doesn't spoil the plans :D
P. S. Brian!!!!.... Damn it, don't forget about your promises of team competition with classic rifles)))))
Last edited by fon_Belkrofft_DK on July 6th, 2022, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
To help people remember to do that (and maybe help in verifying hunt histories?), would it be advisable for them to also include their hunt link(s) for the disabled hunts when they finish?
Also, they would have to activate it again here BEFORE starting an attempt; I seem to remember seeing a note when a post was edited. That would help verify it was activated pre-hunt, but I don't see that anymore(*)?

*for reference, my edited hunt submission in MiniComp #36, middle of page 5. Original post at 21:45 Tues, but edited around 00:30 Wed.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
Are we guinea pigs again, or experimental white mice?? :lol:
I'm in business and cleaning the old Colt... if the event of the summer developer fiesta doesn't spoil the plans :D
P. S. Brian!!!!.... Damn it, don't forget about your promises of team competition with classic rifles)))))
The new Option to deactivated a Reserve, is a tester to see if it will work. And how many competitors will actually use it. It was asked on the "Mini-Comp Community Team Comp" thread. So, yes, you are all guinea pigs... :lol:. I keep my promises, Fon. We will see a Classic Rifle Team Comp. I just have not decided when it will take place. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote: To help people remember to do that (and maybe help in verifying hunt histories?), would it be advisable for them to also include their hunt link(s) for the disabled hunts when they finish?
Also, they would have to activate it again here BEFORE starting an attempt; I seem to remember seeing a note when a post was edited. That would help verify it was activated pre-hunt, but I don't see that anymore(*)?

*for reference, my edited hunt submission in MiniComp #36, middle of page 5. Original post at 21:45 Tues, but edited around 00:30 Wed.
Yes on both accounts. I'm curious to see how much confusion and mayhem it will cause... If a competitor deactivates a comp reserve and doesn't activate it again on this thread- there will be no one to blame but the competitor. :lol: :twisted: Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote: Are we guinea pigs again, or experimental white mice?? :lol:
The new Option to deactivated a Reserve, is a tester to see if it will work. And how many competitors will actually use it. It was asked on the "Mini-Comp Community Team Comp" thread. So, yes, you are all guinea pigs... :lol:.
Oh, so you're trying to see if us guinea pigs are smart enough to activate and deactivate correctly? :)
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/0j5WwBsf/hamster-study.gif[/bigimg]

Don't forget, you'll have to check and see that it was done correctly as well! :lol:
(Ugh, and so will the poor sucker that does up the spreadsheets on these things! :shock: )

Speaking of the Summer Fiesta - would you have any inside info when this would happen to help NOT to have them running at the same time? Or perhaps this "deactivate/activate" test is just in case they do coincide again?

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I would never forget such a thing. I have no inside info when the "Summer Fiesta" will be taking place. But, if this "Deactivate" and "Activate" thing works- then in the future it could be used for such a thing. It might not work at all. We'll have to see. I recall a couple of competitors requesting to be able to Deactivate the last Main Event Team Hunt- with simply posting on the thread. This will work the same way, but is a bit more official like... :D Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

So I have been thinking... I know that is a terrible thing. This "Activation" "Deactivation" thing I thought about introducing really doesn't have a place in Community Comps- unless of course it was automated. Not sure I like it or not. Anyone else have any thoughts on it? "Dumb idea?" "Good Idea?" "Let's give it a try..." any response by others is appreciated- after all we're all in this together. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”