Next Gen Mini Comp #36 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #36 by BCKidd

Post by Radamus »

BCKidd wrote:Sometimes bears need to be poked so they get mean and nasty and tear us all new ones. I think poking Jimbo in this instance, made him turn tail and run away. He's gettin' soft I think. You, too I reckon- you ain't got what you once had in your prime, wimpy hunts, excuse after excuse on why you ain't performing. One word "retirement". You ain't got the drive anymore. You used to take down numbers and kick a$$ too. What happened?

You want a rematch in a Team Comp, I get that, but, do you honestly think you and Jimbo still got it? I'd give both of you an 'E' for effort... You c'mplained more about not having a 4th then the crappy effort you put into the hunt. Another team only had 3 players, and they battled like there was no tomorrow. You three simply saw who you were competing against and gave up before it even started. Seems to be a trend nowadays for a select few... :lol: :lol: :P Poke, poke... let's hear your growls and snarls- compete like you used to, if you still can. :lol: :) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Hey, you Candian fk, I know exactly what you're doing here. Not fooled for a second. That is the biggest pile of manure you've pecked out with 2 fingers in I don't know how long. I know you're laughing because this is your entertainment and you know I can't "Not respond" because you're trying to take my tree stand that sits on the magic mound of bullsht.
It's my competitive nature that fuels my desires and trust me, I'm a little buzzed, as are you, a little mellow, but inside? nothing has changed. I see my mistakes, I know where I went wrong but most importantly, I know what mistakes not to make twice.
I can control a lot of things, but I can not control when the RNG decides, "Time to give this poor Canadian schmuck a shot" whom without, you would still, and forever, be licking my boots saying "Please,, please kind sir, have a space in your heart for some charity for a guy who's down on his luck".... And that, is your only hope, only chance, of understanding what it must be like, to have something more to rely on than pure luck.. :P

Oh, and retired> I got my ass kicked today. it was so hot, like 82 degrees. I worked for at least 3 hours of hard labor this week. Intense I tell ya! just intense! I couldn't wait to come home, grab a shower and hit the pool. Don't know how I survived. :lol:
I even laid on the bed under the ceiling fan with Summer, the wonder puppy. I told her all about my day and how much she made a difference in the world. She then stuck her tongue in my ear hole and ruined the moment......With my wife that turns out much different :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

JimboCrow wrote: Congrats to Faultier, BCKidd, and Radamus!! Man o man, I don't mind losing to Faultier, but to either of the other two, and especially both, is like having my wisdom teeth removed... twice.... Aaarrrrgggghhhh!! ;) :lol:
I felt that pain before ... and it hurts :lol: Thank you very much, Jimbo. It's an honor to be competing with living legends like you.(hope hearing "legend" all the time doesn't make you feel too old :lol: I just couldn't think of a better word.)

@ Rad
I got a little run lately , I admit that. But it's nothing more than a mix of luck and having enough(or too much :D ) time.With that, everyone here can make it to the podium, no doubt. I enjoy it while it lasts, but I am aware that once the "usual suspects" turn up the heat again, my time at the sun is over ;)
I just don't know how i'm supposed to feel good abut besting anyone here, if you keep beeing so nice and friendly. :lol: Stop that please :lol:

@ BC blink twice if you need help with those GnR Bullies :P :lol:
Stats
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Hey, Faultier, Legend? Yeah man, just how I feel. Jimbo is a legend. I've learned a lot from him, he's forgotten more than I know, and he's forgotten how much he's taught me. Actually, I didn't let him know just how much, but every moment hunting with him in the past I paid attention and took notes because I'm not stupid. I might do stupid sht now and then, but I aint no fool :D ~ You'd laugh, as anyone would at how he and I became friends. Really, a lot like how I became friends with John (Flechette) I thought they were both the biggest A-holes on the forum. They gave me so much sht, rode my ass and peed on my head. I was a noob, asked a lot of questions (plenty of stupid ones I'm sure) and they dumped on me like the class bullies.
But, I knew that to get respect, I had to give respect, and I had to earn the rest. The forum was a different thing back then and I was a dumass :lol: but I persevered and learned from being beat up and kicked around. Pretty much the key to how I've learned everything in life, the HARD way :lol:
So we got beat by you practically single handed. To be honest? I wasn't shocked in the least. But to have that soft shoe Canook on your team? Made that sht sandwich a little chewy to be honest. But hey! We all know he rode on your coat tails like a "wannabe" will do :D

And I'd say, I hit the ball back over the net mthr..... :D
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dream on, Rad, you know it and I know it- you ain't got the stick or berries anymore, to throw a ball... you'd throw out your old shoulder, and we wouldn't hear the end of it. But, it would be a better excuse on how and why you got beat, than the weak excuses of RNG. I've read that many times on this forum- folks blaming the spawns and messed up hit boxes, etc, etc... No one tho' wants to admit that they jus' don't have it anymore, and their aim is off and they got lazy sittin' in a tree stand. They use bait barrels for bear, goat, hog, and whatever else they can use to make it easy. That is when the truth comes out- that, they jus' ain't "got it no more". Time to turn in the rifles and such, bow your heads in acknowledgement or put your trash talk where your mouth is... Yeah, I changed that ol' sayin' a bit. But, I'm sure you get the gist of it. :lol: :lol: :P Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Sometimes bears need to be poked so they get mean and nasty and tear us all new ones. I think poking Jimbo in this instance, made him turn tail and run away. He's gettin' soft I think. You, too I reckon- you ain't got what you once had in your prime, wimpy hunts, excuse after excuse on why you ain't performing. One word "retirement". You ain't got the drive anymore. You used to take down numbers and kick a$$ too. What happened?

You want a rematch in a Team Comp, I get that, but, do you honestly think you and Jimbo still got it? I'd give both of you an 'E' for effort... You c'mplained more about not having a 4th then the crappy effort you put into the hunt. Another team only had 3 players, and they battled like there was no tomorrow. You three simply saw who you were competing against and gave up before it even started. Seems to be a trend nowadays for a select few... :lol: :lol: :P Poke, poke... let's hear your growls and snarls- compete like you used to, if you still can. :lol: :) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Are you really giving grief to my teammates? Even if one of them was being a little whiney.. be careful! Don't provoke Mama Bear! :twisted:
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/nhxqMdG3/angry-panda.gif[/bigimg]
Yes indeed I am. ;) :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Radamus wrote:Hey, Faultier, Legend? Yeah man, just how I feel. Jimbo is a legend. I've learned a lot from him, he's forgotten more than I know, and he's forgotten how much he's taught me. Actually, I didn't let him know just how much, but every moment hunting with him in the past I paid attention and took notes because I'm not stupid. I might do stupid sht now and then, but I aint no fool :D ~ You'd laugh, as anyone would at how he and I became friends. Really, a lot like how I became friends with John (Flechette) I thought they were both the biggest A-holes on the forum. They gave me so much sht, rode my ass and peed on my head. I was a noob, asked a lot of questions (plenty of stupid ones I'm sure) and they dumped on me like the class bullies.
But, I knew that to get respect, I had to give respect, and I had to earn the rest. The forum was a different thing back then and I was a dumass :lol: but I persevered and learned from being beat up and kicked around. Pretty much the key to how I've learned everything in life, the HARD way :lol:
So we got beat by you practically single handed. To be honest? I wasn't shocked in the least. But to have that soft shoe Canook on your team? Made that sht sandwich a little chewy to be honest. But hey! We all know he rode on your coat tails like a "wannabe" will do :D

Alright... that's it... now you've poked the quiet little canuck who was also on that winning team As a little fish, competing in a pond of legends.. You're just not living up to your hype there Rad.... and just a little dig here... My 196 WT was on the leaderboard in position 9 at one point, I sure it's not there now, but it was. :lol: And this one is also for you.... :lol: :lol: :D

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

Radamus wrote:Hey, Faultier, Legend? Yeah man, just how I feel. Jimbo is a legend. I've learned a lot from him, he's forgotten more than I know, and he's forgotten how much he's taught me. Actually, I didn't let him know just how much, but every moment hunting with him in the past I paid attention and took notes because I'm not stupid. I might do stupid sht now and then, but I aint no fool :D ~ You'd laugh, as anyone would at how he and I became friends. Really, a lot like how I became friends with John (Flechette) I thought they were both the biggest A-holes on the forum. They gave me so much sht, rode my ass and peed on my head. I was a noob, asked a lot of questions (plenty of stupid ones I'm sure) and they dumped on me like the class bullies.

:lol: :lol:
You sure we're talking 'bout the same Jimbo ? :shock: Maybe those were his "wild" times and maybe you deserved some of it :lol: but that must have been before my time here .
From what I remember, since i first found this Forum, he has always been a nice guy. Honest but respectful towards everyone and even helping out newer players with his guidance .
Could be my memory is playing tricks on me but that's what comes to my mind. Of course that's just what u read on here ;)
Last edited by Faultier on July 8th, 2022, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stats
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Faultier wrote:

:lol: :lol:
You sure we're talking 'bout the same Jimbo ? :shock: Maybe those were his "wild" times and maybe you deserved some of it :lol: but that must have been before my time here .
From what I remember, since i first found this Forum, he has always been a nice guy. Honest but respectful towards everyone and even helping out newer players with his guidance .
Could be my memory is playing tricks on me but that's what comes to my mind.
Yeah, I would put my money on him deserving it. Like he said himself, he was a dumass. Now that he's learned more, he's just a wise @$$. ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Alright. Enough "puppies and rainbows," please.... Y'all are a great bunch of folks, and I appreciate the absolutely hilarious posts :lol: (though I could probably do without some of the shite sandwiches.... :? :oops: ) I lost fair and square, that's all I care about.

I don't enter a lot of EW Official Competitions because they're so impersonal. You win, you don't know who you beat or how hard they tried; you lose, you don't know if you were beaten fairly or not.... But in BCKidd's comps I know the score. I know the competitors, I hear their stories, I feel their pain, and share their pride and joy in their successes. I share in it either way. It's night and day. Thank you all for the kind thoughts.... :shock: :? :lol:

BCK, I literally laughed out loud!!! I yelled at the screen for sure, but yikes, dude, you got smack game for sure!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: What did I yell you ask, well, something along the lines of... " :lol: :lol: :lol: WHY, YOU MUTHA******!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: "

Rad, you and I are great friends now, and you're the best smack talker on the forum that I know of, except maybe Fletchette ;) (despite the early wussing :? ) but you gotta admit bro, you were pretty soft and sweet then, you needed a good smackdown, so I did it for ya!! You owe me bro, BIGTIME!! :D ;) :lol: :lol:

splainin', you astonish me with your incredible toughness!! You make Rad look even worse in them old days, cause he was so soft, but don't get lazy on me, I'm gonna smack you in the next comp when you beat me. It's the least I can do.... ;) :D :D :D

And Faultier, well it's on OK? okay.... I got pride of my own so just keep it coming. ;) You win today, I nod "OK, okay," but when you lose I'm bringin' the thunder. :lol: Just remember, you earned it either way.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now if y'all don't mind I'm busy dissing y'all with my dearest friend, a wonderful old bottle of Wild Turkey.... and here's my thoughts on y'all right now.... CHEERS!!!! :D Jimbo :)

Spoiler:

Say what you mean, mean what you say; decide upon it, do it, defend it. Keep an open mind, admit when you're wrong, forgive and forget.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Smokin1 wrote: Alright... that's it... now you've poked the quiet little canuck who was also on that winning team As a little fish, competing in a pond of legends.. You're just not living up to your hype there Rad.... and just a little dig here... My 196 WT was on the leaderboard in position 9 at one point, I sure it's not there now, but it was. :lol: And this one is also for you.... :lol: :lol: :D

Smokin1
I've had more NT WT deer than I've had 190's, so you explain it to me :D
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”