Next Gen Mini Comp #36 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #36 by BCKidd

Post by Radamus »

Faultier wrote:@Rad are you sure that's an albino and not the new fur variation ? :lol:
No, not sure - but it's head is whitish - says it's a "light" whatever that is - honestly haven't kept up with changes - but it's not a common best I can say :D

I'm pretty happy with the hunt I had. I stayed in the WT the whole way along my path, just never nailed anything super. Maybe that was the tradeoff for giving me the NT ???

I tried another run at it late afternoon, hoping for a lottery spin :lol: Tried another routing idea and didn't stay on them as well.
But probably the best part of the hunt today was threading the needle through some trees taking a buck who was being a lot slow. By this time I didn't have anything to risk otherwise I'd never take the shot. I had maybe 8 inch gap through trees and I pulled it off.

I liked that we could use treestands, although I didn't shoot much from it other than culling the clutter with the Tenpoint.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Radamus wrote:
Faultier wrote:@Rad are you sure that's an albino and not the new fur variation ? :lol:
No, not sure - but it's head is whitish - says it's a "light" whatever that is - honestly haven't kept up with changes - but it's not a common best I can say :D

I'm pretty happy with the hunt I had. I stayed in the WT the whole way along my path, just never nailed anything super. Maybe that was the tradeoff for giving me the NT ???

I tried another run at it late afternoon, hoping for a lottery spin :lol: Tried another routing idea and didn't stay on them as well.
But probably the best part of the hunt today was threading the needle through some trees taking a buck who was being a lot slow. By this time I didn't have anything to risk otherwise I'd never take the shot. I had maybe 8 inch gap through trees and I pulled it off.

I liked that we could use treestands, although I didn't shoot much from it other than culling the clutter with the Tenpoint.
I hate to break it to you, but yes, the "light" is just a variation, and not rare at all. I hope you didn't taxi it thinking it was! ;)
I think it's a good idea to read the "Latest news" thread. (then again, maybe you shouldn't - I'll take all the advantages over you that I can! ;) ) They announced something today that made me think of you - white rat(bird)s!
I could easily see you shooting one of them thinking it's an albino, only to later realize it wasn't and have you get all mad at the hated fartigans for messing with your happiness again. :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

Hey , i said I am almost sorry :lol: :lol: just tried to be nice so nobody goes to bed crying tonight :lol:
Stats
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Oh I've shot a bunch of these white headed moose. Not I've ever taxed one, or even an albino cow.
Yes, I saw the update on the flying rodents :lol:
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

BCKidd wrote:
Faultier wrote::D looking good :D
I still can't believe i beat that 192 + WT :o As my former teamcap I am almost sorry for pushing you down a bit , but you are still ahead of Rad and that's what matters :lol: :twisted: :lol:
@Rad are you sure that's an albino and not the new fur variation ? :lol:
Grats to you two. Well done.
Thanks everyone for joining and BCKidd for hosting.
See yall in the next.
Never feel bad about that, that is what makes it a competition. :lol:. Rad has always been the one I try to beat- when he puts up a fight, and when he does, it ain't always easy. Lately he's been slacking. Now I'll be lookin' at trying to beat your score too :P . I used to have a list, I think I will revisit that... :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.
Congrats to Faultier, BCKidd, and Radamus!! Man o man, I don't mind losing to Faultier, but to either of the other two, and especially both, is like having my wisdom teeth removed... twice.... Aaarrrrgggghhhh!! ;) :lol:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

JimboCrow wrote:Congrats to Faultier, BCKidd, and Radamus!! Man o man, I don't mind losing to Faultier, but to either of the other two, and especially both, is like having my wisdom teeth removed... twice.... Aaarrrrgggghhhh!! ;) :lol:
I understand and feel your pain, Jimbo.
I just wish I didn't feel it so often!! :? :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

JimboCrow wrote:Congrats to Faultier, BCKidd, and Radamus!! Man o man, I don't mind losing to Faultier, but to either of the other two, and especially both, is like having my wisdom teeth removed... twice.... Aaarrrrgggghhhh!! ;) :lol:
Thanks for the congrats, but this time you were too easy to beat. I think you have got rusty. Need to practice up some and step up your game. Where is the ol' Jimbo who used to take down name and numbers and kick a$$. I don't think we saw him in this comp... or the last. :lol: ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

BCKidd wrote:
Thanks for the congrats, but this time you were too easy to beat. I think you have got rusty. Need to practice up some and step up your game. Where is the ol' Jimbo who used to take down name and numbers and kick a$$. I don't think we saw him in this comp... or the last. :lol: ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
Dude, don't poke the bear!!! - He's dangerous as hell and you know it. I'm telling you right now, he isn't applying himself. This is his "soft sell" puppy dog approach to destroying our souls, you just wait for it.
Jimbo, don't fret, BC got lucky with his WT. It happens. I've had it happen for me, a couple times. There's those moments where it all just goes right for you and wrong for others.
But I'll tell ya this, Faultier here, he doesn't have luck. No, luck is what mere mortals sometimes enjoy. What he has is magic, and it's strong magic :lol: ` He jokes and laughs and makes friends wherever he goes. But after dark, the former spec Ops assassin kicks in and he slays it. Definitely a force to reckon with.
When we were picking teams, for the team thing, BC picked after me and chose Faultier. When i saw that I can't type here what I was screaming out loud. It wasn't that he picked him, it's that he was available for my pick. I instantly thought "oh ****, I'm ******"
I was always going to take Splainin, wasn't a question because I know she's a fighter. This is what left me scrambling when I heard from Flechette that he was unavailable. That's how I came up with you bud! For reference, I want a do-over for the team thing. We're better than that, and I want a 4th! We lost a potential of 35 hours of hunt time there. - no, no bitter.....not really....no.....
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Sometimes bears need to be poked so they get mean and nasty and tear us all new ones. I think poking Jimbo in this instance, made him turn tail and run away. He's gettin' soft I think. You, too I reckon- you ain't got what you once had in your prime, wimpy hunts, excuse after excuse on why you ain't performing. One word "retirement". You ain't got the drive anymore. You used to take down numbers and kick a$$ too. What happened?

You want a rematch in a Team Comp, I get that, but, do you honestly think you and Jimbo still got it? I'd give both of you an 'E' for effort... You c'mplained more about not having a 4th then the crappy effort you put into the hunt. Another team only had 3 players, and they battled like there was no tomorrow. You three simply saw who you were competing against and gave up before it even started. Seems to be a trend nowadays for a select few... :lol: :lol: :P Poke, poke... let's hear your growls and snarls- compete like you used to, if you still can. :lol: :) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:Sometimes bears need to be poked so they get mean and nasty and tear us all new ones. I think poking Jimbo in this instance, made him turn tail and run away. He's gettin' soft I think. You, too I reckon- you ain't got what you once had in your prime, wimpy hunts, excuse after excuse on why you ain't performing. One word "retirement". You ain't got the drive anymore. You used to take down numbers and kick a$$ too. What happened?

You want a rematch in a Team Comp, I get that, but, do you honestly think you and Jimbo still got it? I'd give both of you an 'E' for effort... You c'mplained more about not having a 4th then the crappy effort you put into the hunt. Another team only had 3 players, and they battled like there was no tomorrow. You three simply saw who you were competing against and gave up before it even started. Seems to be a trend nowadays for a select few... :lol: :lol: :P Poke, poke... let's hear your growls and snarls- compete like you used to, if you still can. :lol: :) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Are you really giving grief to my teammates? Even if one of them was being a little whiney.. be careful! Don't provoke Mama Bear! :twisted:
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/nhxqMdG3/angry-panda.gif[/bigimg]

Return to “Competitions”