Next Gen Mini Comp #36 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #36 by BCKidd

Post by Radamus »

JimboCrow wrote: Some great scores up there folks, nicely done; and some great trophy shots too I must admit.... :? ;) :lol:
So Jimbo! Here's another TS for ya! :D

I've shot so many albino moose I don't even take trophy shots anymore, but in this case, just for you buddy :D
Again, sorry about the lighting, but I was in the woods man! and couldn't drag it far enough to get some sun.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:I'm sorry I wasn't able to put more time and effort into this comp, but I certainly enjoyed it when I did; kudos and congrats to everyone who joined in the fun. Some great scores up there folks, nicely done; and some great trophy shots too I must admit.... :? ;) :lol:

Thank you very much for allowing me to participate BCK, you're the ultimate host; extremely generous with your time and treasure, and quite simply a decent, stand-up, helluva nice guy. It was a pleasure to be part of this, and plenty of fun even just reading the banter in this thread. Jimbo :)
You have always been allowed to participate in these comps Jimbo, from day one. Thanks for the words of encouragement and kudos. You know how I feel about this game and the entire Community of what is theHunter Classic. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
I am almost always sorry I can't put more time into these, much more so on this one than in others. :shock: But, I enjoy the time I can play (along with the fun on the forum posts when I can't), and to me THAT is the important part. There are some awesome people here, for sure, and I truly feel I've been welcome to and become part of the community, and I've made some good friends! Jimbo, I hope you stick around and keep joining these comps, because the more, the merrier! Besides that, with Rad and me around, BCKidd really could use another friendly, polite Canuck to help keep him grounded and less corrupted. ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners of this competition are:
1st Place Faultier! 6 Points with a score of 537.1832.
2nd Place BCKidd! 5 Points with a score of 535.0287.
3rd Place Radamus! 3 Points with a score of 528.7851.
Thanks to all who took part! ;)
Here is the link to the PLB: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=92172. ;) Respectfully,
BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

:D looking good :D
I still can't believe i beat that 192 + WT :o As my former teamcap I am almost sorry for pushing you down a bit , but you are still ahead of Rad and that's what matters :lol: :twisted: :lol:
@Rad are you sure that's an albino and not the new fur variation ? :lol:
Grats to you two. Well done.
Thanks everyone for joining and BCKidd for hosting.
See yall in the next.
Last edited by Faultier on July 6th, 2022, 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stats
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Well, I learned a few things during this comp... don't take a day off from playing when there's a comp going on, and there just might be something to a superstition I heard recently about playing the same map back-to-back! I really could have used that third attempt this time! Yikes! I followed and found every buck grunt I heard, and the ones I got were the biggest of what I saw! :shock: I'll do better next time, though! ;)

I was also surprised at how many non-typicals were found this time! Is Redfeather radioactive or something?? What exactly is in that water? :lol: :lol:

Congratulations to the winners and to those that posted some really nice photos! (Rad, I think I'll buy you a camera with a flash for your birthday! :lol: ;) )

Hope to see everyone in Whiterime! :D

2022 Mini-Competition #36 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.Faultier ~~537.1832
2.BCKidd~~535.0287
3.Radamus~~526.7851
4.ppgunz~~521.4982
5.JimboCrow513.2341
6.Colin Walker~~490.948
7.LuckyMurph~~486.3419
8.Smokin1~~463.8402
9.LeX13Strelok~~463.5286
10.splainin2do~~332.1845

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Faultier wrote::D looking good :D
I still can't believe i beat that 192 + WT :o As my former teamcap I am almost sorry for pushing you down a bit , but you are still ahead of Rad and that's what matters :lol: :twisted: :lol:
See yall in the next.
Never feel bad about that, that is what makes it a competition. :lol:. Rad has always been the one I try to beat- when he puts up a fight, and when he does, it ain't always easy. Lately he's been slacking. Now I'll be lookin' at trying to beat your score too :P . I used to have a list, I think I will revisit that... :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:Well, I learned a few things during this comp... don't take a day off from playing when there's a comp going on, and there just might be something to a superstition I heard recently about playing the same map back-to-back!
I think #13 has more superstition to it then hitting a reserve back-to-back. Just admit it, you weren't up for the challenge. :P :lol:. Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
See yall in the next.
Never feel bad about that, that is what makes it a competition. :lol:. Rad has always been the one I try to beat- when he puts up a fight, and when he does, it ain't always easy. Lately he's been slacking. Now I'll be lookin' at trying to beat your score too :P . I used to have a list, I think I will revisit that... :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.
I guess I'm a jerk - I've only been sorry for pushing someone down the scoreboard once. ;) I have a pretty short list that's more of a goal to strive for than one I actually achieve- although on occasion it has happened. :twisted:
Looking at the winner's list here is probably what made getting spanked so badly in this comp feel that much worse. :? :oops:

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
See yall in the next.

BCKidd.
I guess I'm a jerk - I've only been sorry for pushing someone down the scoreboard once. ;) I have a pretty short list that's more of a goal to strive for than one I actually achieve- although on occasion it has happened. :twisted:
Looking at the winner's list here is probably what made getting spanked so badly in this comp feel that much worse. :? :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Congrats to the winners, and anyone who played, and those that were able to post some kind of score. And Hey, pretty cool, I'm in the top ten.... 8-) ;)
Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:

Return to “Competitions”