Next Gen Mini Comp #36 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #36 by BCKidd

Post by Radamus »

Dam, I'm savoring a sweet Talisker Storm right now... and having one hell of a grin reading this sht talkin bullsht ` ..... Nihty night1
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:Dam, I'm savoring a sweet Talisker Storm right now... and having one hell of a grin reading this sht talkin bullsht ` ..... Nihty night1
Couldn't agree with you more. It's always fun when the poked bears come out of hibernation- and really throw the trash talk around. I love it :D ! Maybe that is all the ol' bears needed to bring 'em back online. 'Cause one thing these comps have been missin' is the 10: o'clock comedy hour. I'll see ya'll in the next comp and as one competitor would say "Bring your A- game"... Thanks again for brightening up a rather dull day. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

JimboCrow wrote: splainin', you astonish me with your incredible toughness!! You make Rad look even worse in them old days, cause he was so soft, but don't get lazy on me, I'm gonna smack you in the next comp when you beat me. It's the least I can do.... ;) :D :D :D
I'm very honored to be included in your comments, Jimbo! :D I'm proud to be considered "tough", and promise not to get lazy. :) The biggest compliment here, though, is to say that I managed to make Rad look even worse- I didn't know that was possible!! :lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Return to “Competitions”