"Mini-Comp Main Event Team Comp" by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: "Mini-Comp Main Event Team Comp" by BCKidd.

Post by splainin2do »

Radamus wrote:Oh Come on Splainin, it wasn't that hard holding back giving me grief- Are you sure you really did that? Some examples maybe -

so guys, here I am, I'm starting a hunt. It's during the day right, She's at work and I have this phobia where I don't like to start hunts on the same reserve back to back. So I'm starting on Red Feather I think. I get a message - "why are you on Red Feather? You're supposed to be on Timbergold" :lol: I was like, "Aren't you supposed to be working you stalker?" :lol: And then this morning, I sent her a msg "I have a nice mule deer, just getting going, 15 more points!" and she replies back "Yeah, but just don't miss any shots or it doesn't mean anything!" :lol: I thought, Jesus man! can you for once do the glass half full thing! just try it once!" And then today, it's in the afternoon and she's telling me she's trying to get out of work early so she can give it a go one more time. I started thinkin, she reminds me of myself 7 or so years ago :lol: .... Here's the thing, Splainin is a competitive beast, and that's why I wanted her on my team. She is fierce as any warrior who lived and give 100%. that's warrior you want on your side. when the day comes that her skills match her fire? we're all fu*&&* :lol:

Oh, and her singing thing? No, she doesn't sing, she's the drummer and I've seen video, she loves beating the hell out of whatever :lol: ... no sht, she's a drummer, in a band too. Her excess talent, pouring down the drain she doesn't even need :lol:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Ok, yes.. for good and for bad, almost everything you said above IS true!!! To the extent I shared this with hubby, and he just grinned and nodded and said "Yep! It sounds like he feels my pain!" :oops: :lol:
The only part that's not really true is the band part. The people I really enjoyed playing with have all moved away, so now it's more of a sitting in with some folks to help out- and not even on real drums. :? And, I'm okay, but not so great at it- nothing like my daughter out in Arizona. Now SHE has talent- singing, guitar, fiddle and more(spoiler)- on top of her other artistic skills! I think mostly I'm not a better drummer now because with the folks I'm playing with, I no longer feel challenged... completely unlike when I participate in these comps! :D
Spoiler:
"Dammit Dan & Miss Anna" - and - "Dammit Dan & the Motobilly Band"
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/ydtCXR4z/Dammit-Dan-Miss-Anna.jpg[/bigimg]
JimboCrow wrote:Thank you very, very much for a great, great comp BCKidd!! and thanks to all the major hardcore participants!! And a special thanks to my truly wonderful teammates, Radamus and splainin2do, to whom I am forever grateful for having invited me to join their team!! Just incredible people!!!

This was a super fun event, wasn't it??, and an overwhelming success as far as I am concerned, despite the final standings. ;) I'm absolutely humbled to have even been allowed to compete. :shock: Thank you so much!! :) And a big congratulations to the winners, you got game folks!! Well done indeed!! ;) Jimbo
We loved having you with us, Jimbo, and hope to see you much more often! And yes, that team that came in first place is pretty gamey... ;) :lol:

All joking aside... this was an AWESOME event, I think we ALL enjoyed it VERY much and would LOVE to see this happen again! It absolutely was challenging and engaging and I think it was the most fun and immersive competition I've ever been in.
BCKidd, we can't say it often enough - THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!! :D :D :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:Congratulations to ALL participants!!!! Good competition! Too bad we couldn't play multiplayer. When I am in a country house and the Internet is via a 4G modem - the fps sometimes drops to 20 and my comrades cannot connect to me even on my average game settings)))).
P.S. We are waiting for the team competition with classic rifles))))
That could certainly happen- we'll make it a Team Event too. ;) Respect,
JimboCrow wrote:Thank you very, very much for a great, great comp BCKidd!! and thanks to all the major hardcore participants!! And a special thanks to my truly wonderful teammates, Radamus and splainin2do, to whom I am forever grateful for having invited me to join their team!! Just incredible people!!!

This was a super fun event, wasn't it??, and an overwhelming success as far as I am concerned, despite the final standings. ;) I'm absolutely humbled to have even been allowed to compete. :shock: Thank you so much!! :) And a big congratulations to the winners, you got game folks!! Well done indeed!! ;) Jimbo
Having you on board was a real pleasure and I hope to see you in more of these... 8-) Respect,
EduT wrote:well first of all thanks to brian for organizing this beautiful competition, as always they are entertainment for everyone..

second, congratulations to my team for the great effort they made to achieve the objectives, some mishaps along the way but we were able to be present and complete the event...

And finally, congratulations to all the teams that made an effort, in fact very good scores achieved and it is good to know how competitive this group is.

I hope to see another similar competition soon, in fact I was with my arms almost crossed and I was more eager, so Brian goes taking paper and pencil and signing up for the next competition that I will undoubtedly be there ...
Awesome! :D Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Here.... just cuz .... and now you know.... :lol: ;) :o

Smokin1 :twisted:
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Smokin1 wrote:Here.... just cuz .... and now you know.... :lol: ;) :o
Smokin1 :twisted:
Are you sure about that? ;)

:lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Well... I am Canadian, so both work.... :lol: And this one too... ;)

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Speaking of Bob and Doug - I met Rick Moranis once at Disney in Orlando. I think the "Shrunk the Kids" moves were the thing back then. He was a really nice guy, little dude but what I remember most was a super nice guy. I tried to talk him into buying him a Moosehead :lol: But he said he was working and could not be seen drinking a beer. I told him Dude, I watched you drink beer for a living on TV! ~ But he was a cool dude.

@Smokin1 - I have never seen that commercial, that was pretty funny. Back in the 80's we got on a Moosehead kick because they had the funniest commercials. It became a battle cry for "Time To Drink" when someone came through the door of our party house proclaiming "The Moose is Loose" ~ If you were there, you get it :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

BCKidd wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:Congratulations to ALL participants!!!! Good competition! Too bad we couldn't play multiplayer. When I am in a country house and the Internet is via a 4G modem - the fps sometimes drops to 20 and my comrades cannot connect to me even on my average game settings)))).
And when will "mere mortals" be allowed to learn about the new team competition with classic rifles? :lol:
Thanks
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
And when will "mere mortals" be allowed to learn about the new team competition with classic rifles? :lol:
Thanks
Mini-Comp #36 is with Classic rifles- it is to see who has what for classic rifles. The time and date of the team event with Classic rifles has not yet been established. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”