"Mini-Comp Main Event Team Comp" by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

"Mini-Comp Main Event Team Comp" by BCKidd.

Post by BCKidd »

Banner by Fon
Summer Team Comp- Only Mini Comp 2022 Leader Board Participants as of the date of this post can participate.
Teams

• All teams will consist of 4 players. Each Team member is required to harvest at least one of the comp animals.
• Teams will be as fair as I can possibly make them.
• Prizes will be awarded to everyone on the team who has submitted at least one entry. The entry does not have to remain on the leader-board. If your entry was bumped by a team-mate with a better scoring animal, you still get the prize. If a team member fails to submit anything, the prize will be evenly divided among the rest of the team.
1st Place: 3000 EM$ (750 EMS per player.)
2nd Place: 2000 EM$ (500 EM$ per player.)
3rd Place: 1000 EM$ (250 EMS per player.)
4th Place: 500 EM$ (125 EM$ per player)

Bonus Prizes
1000 EM$ will be divided equally to the team with the combined furthest shot distance – of animals that remain on the LB when comps ends.
Prizes will be awarded via account transfers within 48 hours of comp ending.
*Team Selections:
LEXGunz: Ppgunz, EduT, LatinJoker69, xOEDragonx.
Gold Seekers: TW7, Nape, Fon, BaiPe6o.
Storm Riders: BCKidd, Smokin1, Faultier, LuckyMurph.
Guns-N-Roses: Radamus, Splainin2do, Fletchette, JimboCrow- wildcard*.
Starts: June 17th 2022 16:00 (4 PM PDT)
Ends: June 27th 2022 16:00 (4 Pm PDT)

Rules and Conditions

Species: Big Horn, Rocky Mountain Elk, Mule Deer, Grizzly Bear
Reserves: Timbergold Trails
Weapons: Any permitted
Scoring: Combined Weight in Kgs (+) Trophy Score (x) Harvest Value %
Special Requirements:
  • Distance Requirement: None.
  • Animal kill shots must include the Heart and/or Lungs for them to count- other organs can be hit.
  • Maximum Hunt Duration 7 hrs Real Time per submission. Includes pauses.
  • Submitted animals must die from one shot.
  • All animals must be present to win.
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS

***Hunts must begin after the comp start, and end before the comp ends.
***Hunt/Scores must be submitted within 90 minutes of hunt ending. (No Sandbagging)
***Hunts on competition reserves must be >/= 60 minutes real time. (2 game hours)
***Cool Down: Hunts on competition reserves must start no less than 60 minutes apart. Not following this rule makes those hunts inadmissible.

Example: If you have a 16 minute hunt you must wait 44 minutes to start another hunt on a comp reserve. Hunts < 3 minutes with no distance traveled, no animals spotted or tracked (disconnects, can't connect to server) are exempt from this rule.

5 Attempts/ Submissions per Team member
SP/MP with team mates only. Cannot be enforced but it is an expectation by this host, that is how MP hunts will be carried out.
MP hunts that crash or disconnect if not less than 3 minutes count as an Attempt.
No Misses. 100% Hit Accuracy of all weapons fired. This means you can shoot an animal more than once, and your expedition will not be DQ’d.
Complete missed shots or unethical kills disqualify the hunt. This applies to hunts submitted for this comp.

Until something better comes along- Here is the Blueprint you can use. I will check all winning entries & Hunt Histories.

(Copy/Paste) To add your score.

Complete hunt : link here

Big Horn Sheep = (Score) + (weight in kgs) x (Harvest Value %)
+
Grizzly Bear = (Score) + (weight in kgs) x (Harvest Value %)
+
Mule Deer = (Score) + (weight in kgs) x (Harvest Value %)
+
Rocky Mountain Elk = (Score) + (weight in kgs) x (Harvest Value %)

Team name must be posted with each submission

Score Spread Sheet: https://tinyurl.com/MiniCompTeamComp

SCORING: Be sure to use the data from your animal's B&C scoresheet!
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/q7g9JR5n/scorecard.jpg[/bigimg]

Conditions

I will be participating, not for any accolades or EM$. I reserve the right to modify the rules and terms of this competition at any time between the date and time of this post, and the start of the competition. I also reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time. I reserve the right to disqualify any participant at my discretion for any reason, including but not limited to: cheating, unsportsmanlike conduct, harassment, spawn-mashing, et. al. Discrepancies & ambiguities in the rules or scoring will be addressed by the competition host as expediently as possible.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Re: "Mini-Comp Main Event Team Comp" by BCKidd.

Post by BCKidd »

All ROE are subject to change before comp starts, depending on input from participants. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

A team hunt! I remember this being one of the first kinds of comps I ever tried! I know I can be a much better teammate now... sign me up! :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:A team hunt! I remember this being one of the first kinds of comps I ever tried! I know I can be a much better teammate now... sign me up! :D
Yeah, I hope it can become a memorable one for all who can take part. Of course there are wildcards that can be used if need be. As it is Right now, since I'm the host I can't win any EM$ so they'd be divided up between my team mates.

Here is how I think it should be- the top 4 players on the LB- Ppgunz, TheWind7, BCKidd, and Radamus will be the captains of the 4 team(s).

Ppgunz will make his first team mate pick, then TW7 will make his, me mine, and Rad next- we work it through like that until there are no more folks to pick. Then I'll do a final look at the teams to make sure there aren't too many heavy hitters on one team- and we'll go from there. That is of course if the captains I have chosen haven't got a problem with that title.

Those that can't participate or don't want to will be replaced by the wildcards that I'll pick. How does that sound to the rest of you? :) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

BCKidd wrote:
splainin2do wrote:A team hunt! I remember this being one of the first kinds of comps I ever tried! I know I can be a much better teammate now... sign me up! :D
Yeah, I hope it can become as memorable one for all who can take part. Of course there are wildcards that can be used if need be. As it is Right now, since I'm the host I can't win any EM$ so they'd be divided up between my team mates.

Here is how I think it should be- the top 4 players on the LB- Ppgunz, TheWind7, BCKidd, and Radamus will be the captains of the 4 team(s).

Ppgunz will make his first team mate pick, then TW7 will make his, me mine, and Rad next- we work it through like that until there are no more folks to pick. Then I'll do a final look at the teams to make sure there aren't too many heavy hitters on one team- and we'll go from there. That is of course if the captains I have chosen haven't got a problem with that title.

Those that can't participate or don't want to will be replaced by the wildcards that I'll pick. How does that sound to the rest of you? :) Respect,

BCKidd.
Works for me :D Team Comps are great :!:
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
There is no beginning or end..Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery."
Today is a gift.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:arrow: Lucky, awesome! ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

I'm in business with a friend napeHb_c_neperapom_DK. Where's my old Colt Paterson? Needs to be cleaned :lol:
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

I will try to be useful in one of the teams.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Excellent! Glad to see you both back! I hope you both are well. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

BCKidd wrote:Excellent! Glad to see you both back! I hope you both are well. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Thanks for the kind words. But we needed a break in the game.

Return to “Competitions”