Next Gen Mini Comp #28 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Faultier
Hunter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #28 by BCKidd

Post by Faultier »

Thanks for hosting and everyone joining in.
It was a fun comp and I'm happy i made it to the top 3.
Piccabeen and RFF rewarded us with some nice animals lately.

When it comes to misre(a)ding the rules... for my part, I blame it on the weather :lol:
Already 30 degrees outside and summer hasn't even started. :roll:

Grats to ppgunz and LuckyMurph
Stats
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

30 degrees outside? It would be snowing here :lol: It's supposed to be 30c+ tomorrow. But that's Ohio, furnace on one day and a few days later got the AC running.

One thing for sure, nobody got anything handed to them in this one, everyone worked for it. Best of all, no BC on the podium :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ and LooSee once again, got spanked :P
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Radamus wrote:One thing for sure, nobody got anything handed to them in this one, everyone worked for it. Best of all, no BC on the podium :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ and LooSee once again, got spanked :P
Well, you got 2 out of 3 there, Rad. Perhaps I got spanked by the podium, but your score was a mere 40 points ahead of mine- and unlike you, I only used 3 attempts. Maybe you were just lucky I didn't have time for a fourth- then I would've spanked YOU like I did in the last two comps! ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

splainin2do wrote:
Radamus wrote:One thing for sure, nobody got anything handed to them in this one, everyone worked for it. Best of all, no BC on the podium :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ and LooSee once again, got spanked :P
Well, you got 2 out of 3 there, Rad. Perhaps I got spanked by the podium, but your score was a mere 40 points ahead of mine- and unlike you, I only used 3 attempts. Maybe you were just lucky I didn't have time for a fourth- then I would've spanked YOU like I did in the last two comps! ;)
Splainin2do you may not have done well on the podium this time but I've got you leading Rad on the Trash Talker Podium! :lol:

Congrats to ppgunz, Faultier, and LuckyMurph! Impressive scores and some big animals. It was nice to have 10 competitors this time.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

splainin2do wrote: I only used 3 attempts. Maybe you were just lucky I didn't have time for a fourth- then I would've spanked YOU like I did in the last two comps! ;)
You should have done your numerical research a little deeper my dearest, my score is posted on 3 attempts, no improvements from moi' :D But had I been able to bag that banteng before time was up I would've been 7 points shy of Lucky! - but 40 points? come on man, a tenth of a point is the same as a thousand, it aint enough no matter how much you think about it :lol:

Lucky had killer a killer blk bear that should've scored better. The way you can look at a bear you know it's big and fat, I can't imagine what it looked like through the scope. One thing I love about the bear, you can tell from how it looks before you see the spot if it's a big one. Banteng too. Those big bulls look huge like they just got out of the gym. I think that adds a lot to the game when you can see a physical difference. So many species it's kind of boring just seeing what's on their head.
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

TheWind7 wrote: Splainin2do you may not have done well on the podium this time but I've got you leading Rad on the Trash Talker Podium! :lol:

Congrats to ppgunz, Faultier, and LuckyMurph! Impressive scores and some big animals. It was nice to have 10 competitors this time.
Got that right, she can dish it out by the semi load :lol: But she doesn't flinch when you smack her in the face with bucket of fermented shark chum and she laughs it off :lol: ~ YOu want to know who the real champ is? her hubby :lol: ~ He's a real hero ;)
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Radamus wrote:
TheWind7 wrote: Splainin2do you may not have done well on the podium this time but I've got you leading Rad on the Trash Talker Podium! :lol:

Got that right, she can dish it out by the semi load :lol: But she doesn't flinch when you smack her in the face with bucket of fermented shark chum and she laughs it off :lol: ~ YOu want to know who the real champ is? her hubby :lol: ~ He's a real hero ;)
Love it! :lol: :lol: :lol: and 100% taken as a compliment, too! :lol: :lol: Wind- what you said meant more to me than some sweet Canadian points and cash! :D :D

Rad, you are correct; I would never "dish it out" if I couldn't take it, because then it would mean I was just a mean-spirited, nasty, rotten jerk- and that's being nice about it. :( Nope, where I'm from and how I grew up, "insults" and "trash talk", said with a :) or a ;) are really words of affection and/or encouragement. I actually have to work on being "nice", because when people are "nice", I'm often waiting for the other shoe to drop and it can put me on edge! It's been interesting dealing with the polite Canadian, for sure! :D

Oh, by the way - I showed this to hubby. He said "it's not the first time I've heard that!" :lol: :lol:

Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Congrats to the winners. I did have fun. Thanks again BCKidd for the challenge.

@splainin2do... It's been interesting dealing with the polite Canadian, for sure! :D ......

Hey!!! I resemble that remark..... Sorry... that was rude of me... I shouldn't have yelled. Thank you for the compliment. Oh.... were you talking about BCKidd? :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

We're back into winter up this way...oh lucky us. :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:We're back into winter up this way...oh lucky us. :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.
The best part about winter in May is that it doesn't last for months. It should go back to spring soon, or skip right over to summer. Hang in there; it won't be long! :D

Return to “Competitions”