Next Gen Mini Comp # 26 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Faultier
Hunter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp # 26 by BCKidd

Post by Faultier »

splainin2do wrote: To be fair, I only mentioned it on Fakebook. I'm just learning some Discord stuff and have no idea how to announce that on Steam. But, seeing some of the posts from folks that can't type an "n", your conclusion about them is shared by others. ;)

Yes, even just a "thumbs up" is good! ;)
I don't use any of the 3 (fb,steam forum,discord) to be honest. I just know they exist and for steam, the discussions seem like that would be the place to post something.
Nothing special just something along the lines : "Are you up for a challenge ...big fun ...big prizes... all you need is a forum account"...and then a link to the event here in this forum.
Where the right place would be when it comes to discord ... i don't know. Maybe just a quick announcement in the chat ?
Stats
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp # 26 by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Faultier wrote:
splainin2do wrote: To be fair, I only mentioned it on Fakebook. I'm just learning some Discord stuff and have no idea how to announce that on Steam. But, seeing some of the posts from folks that can't type an "n", your conclusion about them is shared by others. ;)

Yes, even just a "thumbs up" is good! ;)
I don't use any of the 3 (fb,steam forum,discord) to be honest. I just know they exist and for steam, the discussions seem like that would be the place to post something.
Nothing special just something along the lines : "Are you up for a challenge ...big fun ...big prizes... all you need is a forum account"...and then a link to the event here in this forum.
Where the right place would be when it comes to discord ... i don't know. Maybe just a quick announcement in the chat ?
If anyone out there wants to do that to bring attention to the mini-comps, feel free. That would be very cool. I'm like Faultier, I rarely use media channels. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”