Next Gen Mini Comp # 25 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp # 25 by BCKidd

Post by Radamus »

Thanks - When WRR came out, we had a guy who rage hunted it. He was one of the first to know where to find everything, had the most hours and most kills on everything. I forget his name now - But one piece of advice I remembered "go for the fork horns- don't waste your time on anything else.
That's pretty much what I did. I saw many more bucks but when you see it didn't have the forks? I forget and move on unless it's a "all meat" hunt. This way, I didn't risk a bad shot on something that means nothing. I took a shot on a ram right at the end of the hunt when I decided I was about finished. I would've been mad if I had missed it but it was such a good spot I had to find out.
Speaking of the snow sheep, they changed the distribution of the deer in a couple spots. Just about everywhere you see sheep, used to be sitka.
If I knew how to feed deer before a comp Faultier,, I'd spend a lot on feed :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”