Next Gen Mini Comp #23 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #23 by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This comps had its moments, I'll say that. It was good seeing Fletchette posting a score, means he's still kicking. I'll see you all in the next, make sure to check your front blade sight of your pistols, the next one is all about handguns. :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

BCKidd wrote:This comps had its moments, I'll say that. It was good seeing Fletchette posting a score, means he's still kicking...
Alive and well, and always lurking... :? Did you happen to notice the anomaly in the hunt summary I submitted? It shows I took 5 shots with the .340, with 100% hits, which is correct, but it only shows 4 kills which is incorrect. If you then look at the harvested animals, all 5 shot with the .340 are there, as well as one I shot with the Tenpoint xbow. That's a new one on me, and I even got a letter from Doc about leaving a wounded animal, which didn't happen.
Personal Bests...
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

That's the truth, BCKidd... this comp absolutely had its moments! Bad shot heartaches, soooo many turkeys, and Rad complaining about a LACK of ninja pigs?? Incredible! :lol: :lol:

I'm quite excited about my first ever first place finish! :o Imagine my surprise when I found out my Huntermate did NOT lie about the weight of that last elk! :lol:
I'm also really proud and excited to see how much Smokin kicked some serious butt! Wow! Most excellent job, Smokin!!! :D

I think I may go have a celebratory adult beverage now.. I'm still in shock about this! :lol: :)

2022 Mini-Competition #23 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.splainin2do~~1625.621
2.TheWind7~~1571.4941
3.Fletchette1569.1787
4.Smokin1~~1492.2092
5.ppgunz~~1480.6669
6.BCKidd~~1429.0286
7.napeHb_c_nep~~1405.8334
8.LuckyMurph~~1291.6521
9.Radamus~~1254.2199
10.Faultier~~1130.3504
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Yeah, was a nutbuster of a comp. It always feels like a grind with elk and WT on SC.
FANTASTIC HUNT Splainin! WTG! Seriously, normally pathetic for elk, but not on Settlers and WHI isn't much better, as I explained earlier.

Good to see you jumping in Fletchette! got an email from a long time Hunter friend from up in NW Illinois. Stan the man checked in. Sounds like he's doing well.

Splainin - Here's an old vid I did for Settlers to have fun :lol:

"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:That's the truth, BCKidd... this comp absolutely had its moments! I think I may go have a celebratory adult beverage now.. I'm still in shock about this! :lol: :)
You may have dipped into that beverage a bit too soon, or you was sippin' at it when you posted the "Unofficial" results. Smokin1's score is 1452.8606- not the 1492.2092 that you have posted, PPgunz is actually in fourth. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Congrats to the winners.. Nicely done Splainin. Great scores. Just glad I was able to compete and post any score at all, just to say that I do play the comps. I've said it before and I'll say it again, win or lose, I don't care, I'm just here for the fun of the game. And of course the forum. Always so much fun just reading all the banter. Thanks again BCKidd for a great comp. ;)

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Fletchette wrote:
BCKidd wrote:This comps had its moments, I'll say that. It was good seeing Fletchette posting a score, means he's still kicking...
Alive and well, and always lurking... :? Did you happen to notice the anomaly in the hunt summary I submitted? It shows I took 5 shots with the .340, with 100% hits, which is correct, but it only shows 4 kills which is incorrect. If you then look at the harvested animals, all 5 shot with the .340 are there, as well as one I shot with the Tenpoint xbow. That's a new one on me, and I even got a letter from Doc about leaving a wounded animal, which didn't happen.
Nope, I never noticed that. I looked at hit accuracy of which you have 100%- that was a requirement. It doesn't matter if a critter got away. All other ROE was followed, your score is admissible. Looking now I see the anomaly, yes. Very weird. :? There was some strange things going on, one of my links shows all my achievements and you have to scroll down to the bottom of all those, to see the hunt. It is the second time I have seen that, so, I'm not surprised much by other anomalies. As long as the ROE's are followed, a submission is good. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
splainin2do wrote:That's the truth, BCKidd... this comp absolutely had its moments! I think I may go have a celebratory adult beverage now.. I'm still in shock about this! :lol: :)
You may have dipped into that beverage a bit too soon, or you was sippin' at it when you posted the "Unofficial" results. Smokin1's score is 1452.8606- not the 1492.2092 that you have posted, PPgunz is actually in fourth. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
Ahh... I saw what she WROTE.... but that's not what the math says! ;)

Smokin1's scores:
Elk #1 - 334.0946 + 440.200 x 100% = 774.2946 (not 734.2946)
Elk #2 - 334.0156 + 383.899 x 100% = 717.9146

774.2946 + 717.9146 = 1492.2092

Smokin' Kicked Butt! :D

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Haaahaa, I didn't hear the math say a numeral- but I can read it. I even looked back at her history. Yep, you are correct... Smokin1 did kick BUTT! My Official Unofficial list is redundant- and I have removed it. Good job, Smokin1! You are well on your way to becoming the hunting lioness you are meant to be. See you in the woods. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:Haaahaa, I didn't hear the math say a numeral- but I can read it. I even looked back at her history. Yep, you are correct... Smokin1 did kick BUTT! My Official Unofficial list is redundant- and I have removed it. Good job, Smokin1! You are well on your way to becoming the hunting lioness you are meant to be. See you in the woods. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Hey, my score is the only reason she got kicked out of any winning leaderboard points (so sorry about that, Smokin'!)
After doing that, the least I can do is make darn sure she gets the CORRECT credit she deserves for such an awesome hunt! :)

Return to “Competitions”