Next Gen Mini Comp #23 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #23 by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Haaahaa, I didn't hear the math say a numeral- but I can read it. I even looked back at her history. Yep, you are correct... Smokin1 did kick BUTT! My Official Unofficial list is redundant- and I have removed it. Good job, Smokin1! You are well on your way to becoming the hunting lioness you are meant to be. See you in the woods. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Hey, my score is the only reason she got kicked out of any winning leaderboard points (so sorry about that, Smokin'!)
After doing that, the least I can do is make darn sure she gets the CORRECT credit she deserves for such an awesome hunt! :)
If she had remained in a winning position, I would have added her score as a double check like I do with most. But, some mean ol' woman kicked her out of a winning spot... :lol: :lol:. Always good to have a second set of eyes on the winning scores, Splainin'. Thank you. :) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

BCKidd wrote:Haaahaa, I didn't hear the math say a numeral- but I can read it. I even looked back at her history. Yep, you are correct... Smokin1 did kick BUTT! My Official Unofficial list is redundant- and I have removed it. Good job, Smokin1! You are well on your way to becoming the hunting lioness you are meant to be. See you in the woods. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
you asked for it.... be careful

Thanks Splainin for fixing my bad math... see numbers and technology lie all the time.. Anyway... was pretty proud of that Big Elk as that was my 500th Harvest in the game, of all the critters I've gotten so far. So that was cool..

Smokin1 :twisted:
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:If (Smokin1) had remained in a winning position, I would have added her score as a double check like I do with most. But, some mean ol' woman kicked her out of a winning spot... :lol: :lol:.
I'm a mean ol' woman for sure! It was MY turn to snatch victory away from someone else for a change! :lol: So many times I've watched my scores get beaten in the last few hours of the comps when I check the forum while at work, foolishly knowing there is little to no chance of me getting in one last attempt to recover...
BCKidd wrote: I looked at hit accuracy of which you have 100%- that was a requirement. It doesn't matter if a critter got away.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Ha! My messing up on the RoE again sure helped me this time! My crappy hunt before my last one was one I gave up on as I lost the track of a wounded animal. Had I just skipped looking for it and continued, I might not have had that fat bull in that spawn! :D

I guess I'm just like Rad - I messed up and just got lucky!
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

splainin2do wrote:
I'm a mean ol' woman for sure! It was MY turn to snatch victory away from someone else for a change! :lol: So many times I've watched my scores get beaten in the last few hours of the comps when I check the forum while at work, foolishly knowing there is little to no chance of me getting in one last attempt to recover...

Well done Splainin2do! You were very sneaky, even posting the score after the comp had ended. Great hunting by you! Congrats to Fletchette too! Good to see you hunting again.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

TheWind7 wrote:Well done Splainin2do! You were very sneaky, even posting the score after the comp had ended. Great hunting by you! Congrats to Fletchette too! Good to see you hunting again.
Thank you! Well, maybe just a little sneaky... but still within the "90 minutes after hunt ends" time limit. I had to check and re-check and check again that I didn't mess something up! :lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

Nice hunting splainin.A big leap right to the top of the Leaderboard. :)
And what a massive Elk :o pretty rare finding one near max. weight.
Grats to TheWind and Fletchette aswell.
for my part , i made sure nobody had to feel bad about placing last. :lol:
Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”