Next Gen Mini Comp #22 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #22 by BCKidd

Post by Radamus »

Hot Diggity! Wasn't sure I could hold that 2nd spot - I did a few more hunts this morning but just couldn't get any more out of the Trails. Thanks BC! and everyone else, who will now start to really dislike me :lol: ~ Want to know what's really funny about this week? like last week I didn't fully understand how the points thing would work out after my first score post - when I saw the number I thought "oh no, this isn't good" which is why I put the "big eye's" emoji on it. I also shot the first elk crouching - that's a hard habit to get over right there. It's almost automatic which made me think hard. ....Oh, btw, Is that BC I see down there below me on the leaderboard?... why it is isn't it! Now there's a first! Bud, you have had a run of crappy luck scoring of late - but that's OK, I know you're busy on my next book :D

How bout that Splainin! 2 podiums in a row! Any F1 fans here? if so, I'm Team HAAS (baby sister team to Ferrari) Last season they finished P19/20 just about every race. But it's a new dawn :lol: ~ I said it for a long time, when I retire I'm getting payback! :lol: although I'm not really retired, my schedule jumped from one set of obligations to a different that allows me to play a lot more. I barely had time today to hunt at all. I decided on Cubano's for dinner, all from scratch. I was mixing bread dough by 10am and marinating pork loin. The rest of my day revolved around timers and making the whole house smell like fresh baked hoagie rolls! and the wife said it was all really good. Not sure the mess was worth a couple dollars worth of bread, but somehow it seemed to taste better. But honestly? I'd rather mix mortar for laying bricks, hell of a lot easier and really, a guy covered in splashing brick mortar? or bread flour because I hit high gear on the mixer and sht went flying? ` yeah, really.

Not bad for a dude's first time :D ~ and actually, I think my wife think's it's hot :lol:
Spoiler:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

Thank you all so much for congratulations !! I thought I would see 400+ points in 1-2 bulls in the competition, but the game became greedy for tops...
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

napeHb_c_neperapom_DK wrote:Thank you all so much for congratulations !! I thought I would see 400+ points in 1-2 bulls in the competition, but the game became greedy for tops...
Yes, seeing no one post an elk over 400 was even more surprising than seeing Radamus scoring points again! :o
Radamus wrote:...a guy covered in ... bread flour because I hit high gear on the mixer and sht went flying? ` yeah, really.
Speaking of points, Rad - you may have scored some with wifey by making supper (and homemade bread ALWAYS makes the house smell wonderful!), but I hope you went for the most important "extra points" by cleaning up the mess you made afterwards! ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

splainin2do wrote:What?? Rad got points again?? This is getting serious! :o And then TheWind sneaks in at the last minute and takes the wind out of Faultier's sails.. ouch! That hurts more than losing that trophy shot I tried to take last night. :( That score was SOOOOOO CLOSE!

Congrats to the winners and those who posted a score - especially to Smokin' who not only posted a score, and gained achievements and raised a weapon's level... Smokin' also did NOT come in last! I wish I could say the same about myself! :lol:

Another special congratulations for dylmax's huge, beautiful leaderboard wolf! :D

We'll see everyone in Redfeather! Nape, please be sure to chase those big elk down so they show up on our servers as well! ;)

2022 Mini-Competition #22 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.napeHb_c_nep~~310.6521
2.Radamus~~321.3024
3.TheWind7~~329.0998
4.Faultier~~329.1352
5.BCKidd~~339.4587
6.dylmax91~~350.5181
7.Smokin1~~363.5434
8.splainin2do~~374.1851
Awesome recap :lol: keep em coming :D

Bad to hear the game caused trouble for some of you. :(
We`ve all been there and it gets even more frustrating when it happens in a competition.
Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”