Next Gen Mini Comp #21 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #21 by BCKidd

Post by splainin2do »

Faultier wrote:Thought this was mostly about being lucky to find small enough males, with my spotting skill giving me 65-95 estimation most of the times.
I had the same problem - except all my males said "60-95"! I thought I'd go with trying for a score that I knew could be submitted, and then perhaps trying to improve on it. If I went over on a second try, at least I was able to post *something*! ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

napeHb_c_neperapom_DK wrote:
splainin2do wrote:Nape, I think this submission does not work? The rules were updated - you can only harvest 5 kangaroos. It looks like you harvested 9 in this hunt?
thanks..I haven't seen the new rule..I was told that I could kill 100 pieces and I thought it would stay that way...see you in the next comp..
Ah.. yes, BCKidd replied to your post with "...for now". He believed you were making a wise suggestion that it would be too easy to pick out the three best animals if you were allowed to harvest so many. The new rule was added right after that. :)

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK wrote:
splainin2do wrote:Nape, I think this submission does not work? The rules were updated - you can only harvest 5 kangaroos. It looks like you harvested 9 in this hunt?
thanks..I haven't seen the new rule..I was told that I could kill 100 pieces and I thought it would stay that way...see you in the next comp..
Ah.. yes, BCKidd replied to your post with "...for now". He believed you were making a wise suggestion that it would be too easy to pick out the three best animals if you were allowed to harvest so many. The new rule was added right after that. :)
Correct, only a maximum of 5 kangaroos can be harvested per submission. The other way we would have been able to shoot as many as we wanted and then pick and chose our submissions. It always pays to review the ROE. The rules will never change while comp is on, but the may change before the comp begins. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Great score Faultier! I haven't looked at your hunt history yet, so I hope you only harvested five roos. The magic number is 417+ to beat! Damn, that is as close to 420 so far. Well done! ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

Figured it out I had to make the video in YouTube Studio and then publish it to get the url hope I still have time to hunt :lol: :lol:
https://youtu.be/go-J6n6X9Vg
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
There is no beginning or end..Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery."
Today is a gift.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

And you didn't even flinch! :-o I would have bee hollering all sorts of bad words! :lol:
Plenty of time for a hunt... this ends tomorrow. ;)

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

LuckyMurph wrote:Figured it out I had to make the video in YouTube Studio and then publish it to get the url hope I still have time to hunt :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: That thing was pretty close! Cool vid, I think I'll haveta look into that Youtube Studio thing. I have pics and a vid, but couldn't find either. I used G-Force overlay. I think that is what it is called. :? ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Looking back through the years of Comps right up to 2018. I have been doing these things for almost five years- non stop! A lot has changed and many competitors have come and gone. But one thing that has remained a stable, is the competition. I love it! Here is to another five years! Let's hope. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
ppgunz
Hunter

Post by ppgunz »

Complete hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ppgu ... /110257461

Red Kangaroo: (71.4099 (+) 71.409 kg) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ppgu ... /868993051
(+)
Red Kangaroo: (72.6651 (+) 72.665 kg) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ppgu ... /868994749
(+)
Red Kangaroo: (64.7266 (+) 64.726 kg) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ppgu ... /868998094
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

BCKidd wrote:
LuckyMurph wrote:Figured it out I had to make the video in YouTube Studio and then publish it to get the url hope I still have time to hunt :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: That thing was pretty close! Cool vid, I think I'll haveta look into that Youtube Studio thing. I have pics and a vid, but couldn't find either. I used G-Force overlay. I think that is what it is called. :? ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
I used the GeForce to do the original and then edited it in my computer. :D it will be saved in your theHunter folder with GeForce
although you can put it anywhere in your computer there is an option :P
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
There is no beginning or end..Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery."
Today is a gift.

Return to “Competitions”