Next Gen Mini Comp #20 by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #20 by BCKidd.

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote: I gotta say, though... messing up this shot REALLY hurt.... :cry:
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/26KF7BvN/Screenshot-2022-03-29-185755.jpg[/bigimg]
A'ight I need to know how you got that red bold line on that TS- and yes indeed to bad you mist a required organ. Nice weight. ;) Respect,
Radamus wrote:I didn't make a score - could not get H/L shot on puma to save my ass.
Nor I, this one really kicked me hard! :lol: . But, I loved every minute of it! The tougher they are the harder to score... :lol: :lol: Respect,
This is my tribute to this Comp!

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yes. This competition has ended- go back one. :D Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Wow! I'm still all excited about being able to post! Coming down to the last few minutes is too close for comfort! :lol:

I had a great time with this one - as frustrating as it was with those lung shots! I have to thank Nape for reminding me to use my dog to find the pumas - that made a BIG difference! :D Funny story- the first one I saw, the dog had pointed it out. I was excited to see it, and I didn't get the best shot (intestines). The funny part was that as soon as I shot it, through my scope I saw ANOTHER puma that was right nearby that one take off running! I never saw that one! :o I would have loved to have seen them both together!

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks again, BCKidd, for all the fun! :D

2022 Mini-Competition #20 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.BaiPe6o~~364.8538
2.dylmax91~~361.0178
3.napeHb_c_nep~~359.3730
4.TheWind7~~356.1960
5.Faultier~~270.1251
6.splainin2do~~233.0247
DNF-Radamus~~146.8437
DNF-BCKidd~~127.9000
DNF-ppgunz~~16.7615
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

dylmax91
Scout

Post by dylmax91 »

Congrats to all !!!
thank you very much, I am very happy to win my first prize in your competition.I think you have forgotten my Point bonus prize for my Trophy Shot with Ukraine T-shirt . ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

dylmax91 wrote:Congrats to all !!!
thank you very much, I am very happy to win my first prize in your competition.I think you have forgotten my Point bonus prize for my Trophy Shot with Ukraine T-shirt . ;)
Nope, it was added to the pnts you won- in the winners circle. ;) Respect,

2nd Place Dylmax91! 5 Points +1 with a score of 361.0178 Wins 1000EM$ Payout ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Congrats to the winners. Nicely done. I didn't get a score to post either. But here are the links to my sadly failed hunts. Ahhh... the score that could have been... if only. :roll:

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/smok ... /110174573 this would have been my puma.. Score: 15.3354 Weight: 81.77 kg (180.26 lbs) Shot Distance: 13.23m (43.41ft) many curse words were said here. :twisted: Time: 2h 2m 00s

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/smok ... /110178142 this would have been my grey wolf.. Score: 15.9035 had I hit the heart/lungs. :twisted: Time: 1h 55m 54s

Gave up after that, and didn't bother to look for a goat. :roll: :lol:

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

Grats BaiPe6o , dylmax91and napeHb_c_neperapom_DK.Nice animals and solid scores, well done.
Thumbs up to everyone posting a score or trying to.More people = more fun :)
splainin2do wrote: I gotta say, though... messing up this shot REALLY hurt.... :cry:
Dont`be too sad about not hitting the lungs/heart , i think there would have been another problem with this fatty ;)
Spoiler:
MINIMUM DISTANCE: 20m - Animals must be shot at this distance or Greater.
Gotta think positive , we got lots of room to improve in future comps :lol:
Q: At what level does the Pointer actually become able to detect deer/cats ?

Once again thanks for the challenge and see y'all next time.
Stats
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Faultier wrote:Grats BaiPe6o , dylmax91and napeHb_c_neperapom_DK.Nice animals and solid scores, well done.
Thumbs up to everyone posting a score or trying to.More people = more fun :)
Dont`be too sad about not hitting the lungs/heart , i think there would have been another problem with this fatty ;)
Spoiler:
MINIMUM DISTANCE: 20m - Animals must be shot at this distance or Greater.
Gotta think positive , we got lots of room to improve in future comps :lol:
Q: At what level does the Pointer actually become able to detect deer/cats ?

Once again thanks for the challenge and see y'all next time.
Completely agree- more people IS more fun! I like to encourage people to post if they even tried, like Smokin' did. It let's everyone know there are others lurking about, ready to score some points... ;)

Ha ha ha!! You are correct again! That would have been equally heartbreaking- if not more so- because in my excitement i may have posted it and ended up in the same spot as BCKidd! And now you understand why my avatar is what it is- that was fast!!! :lol: :lol:

Finally, the pointer can find deer and feline at Detection level 3. I forget when Pupperoni hit that- overall, he's at level 39 now. :)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yes indeed- the more the merrier! So, everybody, tell all your friends that you can kick their derriere, and challenge them to partake in these Mini Comps and the Main Events too... like this one: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=94528 :D Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

splainin2do wrote: And now you understand why my avatar is what it is- that was fast!!! :lol: :lol:
:lol: no worries ,I´m in the same boat most of the times :lol:
splainin2do wrote:Finally, the pointer can find deer and feline at Detection level 3. I forget when Pupperoni hit that- overall, he's at level 39 now. :)
Thank you , my doggy is close to lvl 30 now so i was wondering . I remembered that we have our own Hunter-Wiki and it says lvl 34 is where the Fun (with felines and deer) starts.
Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”