Next Gen Mini Comp #18 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #18 by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

OldMtnMan wrote:Sorry. I know I said I was going to start to do these comps but when I look at them I have no motivation to do them.

From the day I did my first elk hunt back in 1954 I didn't want to hunt anything else. That never changed my whole life until retirement. Now it seems that carried over to Classic. I can't get away from elk hunting. So, I won't fight it anymore and just do it.

Good hunting guys.
Wussy... C'mon jump in with your feet first. Give one of these a try, you might enjoy it. The Community Comps are a whole new dynamic. Strict rules and requirements is what makes them fair. Maybe the Main Event in April is more up your alley, here is the link check it out: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=94528 ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BCKidd wrote:
Radamus wrote:BC, you forgot the bonus point for Ukraine :D
Should we do that again? ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
I've decided to do this lil' xtra bonus up until comp 20. It goes away after that. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

BCKidd wrote:
OldMtnMan wrote:Sorry. I know I said I was going to start to do these comps but when I look at them I have no motivation to do them.

From the day I did my first elk hunt back in 1954 I didn't want to hunt anything else. That never changed my whole life until retirement. Now it seems that carried over to Classic. I can't get away from elk hunting. So, I won't fight it anymore and just do it.

Good hunting guys.
Wussy... C'mon jump in with your feet first. Give one of these a try, you might enjoy it. The Community Comps are a whole new dynamic. Strict rules and requirements is what makes them fair. Maybe the Main Event in April is more up your alley, here is the link check it out: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=94528 ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

No, that won't work. If you saw the world as my vision does now you'd understand why I can't use open sights anymore. Plus, I swore i'd never buy a gun to just do a comp. If I wanted it I would have already bought it. I'd have to buy 4 guns for that comp.

Call me what you will. I'm going to stay with my elk hunting and maybe a little deer hunting when I get an urge. Even the comps I enter I find myself doing it to just have something to do but I back off because I don't want to win trophies. I wish we could delete them. I only have two now and swore my scores would be beaten but I was fooled. So now I make sure I don't get close to the leaders.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

BCKidd wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
Radamus wrote:BC, you forgot the bonus point for Ukraine :D
Should we do that again? ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
I've decided to do this lil' xtra bonus up until comp 20. It goes away after that. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Cool Beans! I was just giving you a hard time - but, you've made a decision, Soopurr! That's leadership!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

OldMtnMan wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

Good hunting guys.

BCKidd.
I'd have to buy 4 guns for that comp.
No, only one or the other would be all you'd need. That's all right, keep playin' the game as you are and enjoy it for what it is. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Sorry, I read it too fast. I might buy the .405 lever that I could use for bison later. The problem is the open sights. I've tried to use them on different guns and all they do is give me a bad record for hits and kills. I've given up trying.

Too old to do anything good anymore. I'm better off just poking along alone.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This competition has Officially started!
Good luck to all!
Make sure to review the ROE one last time before heading to TgTs.
The Puma need to be in a "walking state". Keep that in mind.
I'll see you out there! ;) Respectfully,
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Complete Hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bcki ... /109982938 No Submission Hunt Duration 2h 5m 07s

What a waste of two hrs, saw one cat only. Found a wolf up in BH country too- I haven't seen that b'fore. :o. Also jus' so everyone is clear, it isn't your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Harvests in that order that need to be posted. You can shoot 100 Puma and post what will give you the best score, the ROE isn't specific to order of Harvests. Jus' so you all know. :) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

Complete hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/nape ... /109987009

1st Puma: (48.055 kgs. ) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/nape ... /866110222
(+)
2nd Puma: (Score 12.3240) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/nape ... /866119207
(+)
3rd Puma: (Score 15.5622(+) 92.421 kgs.) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/nape ... /866104948
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

9 cougars per session..only 3 are killed by the rules :oops: :oops: :oops:

Return to “Competitions”