Next Gen Mini Comp #18 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #18 by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

napeHb_c_neperapom_DK wrote:Thanks TheWind7, BCKidd, splainin2do for the congratulations !! But I am not very happy with my result :oops: :oops: :oops: ...of the 24 pumas I killed, only 2 were 91 and 92 kg in different sessions..The result is very, very weak :cry: :cry: :cry:
Weak or not it put you in 1st Place... ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK wrote:Thanks TheWind7, BCKidd, splainin2do for the congratulations !! But I am not very happy with my result :oops: :oops: :oops: ...of the 24 pumas I killed, only 2 were 91 and 92 kg in different sessions..The result is very, very weak :cry: :cry: :cry:
Weak or not it put you in 1st Place... ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
I see nothing weak about killing 24 puma in 7 hours!! :o Especially when I took 4 hours and never even saw one! :shock:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

splainin2do wrote:I see nothing weak about killing 24 puma in 7 hours!! :o Especially when I took 4 hours and never even saw one! :shock:
You have a German Pointer !! This is an excellent dog for finding rabbits, lynxes, pumas and partridges. Without her, I would have killed 2-3 pumas in 7 hours..try to play with her on pumas
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

napeHb_c_neperapom_DK wrote:
splainin2do wrote:I see nothing weak about killing 24 puma in 7 hours!! :o Especially when I took 4 hours and never even saw one! :shock:
You have a German Pointer !! This is an excellent dog for finding rabbits, lynxes, pumas and partridges. Without her, I would have killed 2-3 pumas in 7 hours..try to play with her on pumas
:shock: :shock: :shock:
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/P58WYrnP/face-palm-panda.gif[/bigimg]

I have used my dog for rabbits and birds and coyotes so many times... I never remember I can use him for deer and lynx and puma!!! I *will* have to try this again!
Thank you! :)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

The dog is especially useful for pumas because there is no deer in the high mountains to get in your way. So you will know if the dog finds something, it's 100% a puma. The downside is that It will spook it if you try to bring the puma close to you but with long and patient shots it works great.
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”