Next Gem Mini Comp #14 by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Next Gem Mini Comp #14 by BCKidd.

Post by Radamus »

Holy $&^$%%$^* .... Wow...just WOW! .... But most impressive? Smokin laying down a serious average!
Those are some unreal numbers - mind blowing numbers.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:Yay, Smokin! I saw your post and was really excited for you!

Then I looked at your submission and got sad...
Then I said to myself "Wait a minute..."
Then I looked at the RoE again.. closely... at the TOP part...

...Then I saw it... "GENDER SPECIFIC: No"

ARGH!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Guess who was making things a lot more difficult for herself for no good reason- AGAIN! :oops: :oops:
Oh geez whiz, another one who doesn't do a review of the ROE before they start! Well, at least you got that consolation prize! B'sides it isn't over yet- so get back out there... Altho' I think the winners have already been decided. :lol: :lol: Nice scores from those folk. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:

Guess who was making things a lot more difficult for herself for no good reason- AGAIN! :oops: :oops:
Oh geez whiz, another one who doesn't do a review of the ROE before they start! Well, at least you got that consolation prize! B'sides it isn't over yet- so get back out there... Altho' I think the winners have already been decided. :lol: :lol: Nice scores from those folk. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
Yeah, now that I know I was handicapping myself, and that might be what kept my score just 50 points behind Rad's... maybe I will try to get in one more attempt! :twisted:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
Yeah, now that I know I was handicapping myself, and that might be what kept my score just 50 points behind Rad's... maybe I will try to get in one more attempt! :twisted:
That is the spirit! Go get 'em... :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Hey Nerd - means horns or no horns is fine, kill em all.

BC, I think it's time to go back to "pictures" and red circles, green checks and red X's so you can include "all" levels, backgrounds and handicaps :D
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:Hey Nerd - means horns or no horns is fine, kill em all.

BC, I think it's time to go back to "pictures" and red circles, green checks and red X's so you can include "all" levels, backgrounds and handicaps :D
Not so sure that would even help some... :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

splainin2do wrote:
splainin2do wrote:Complete hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/spla ... /109622998
No score
Time: 1h 11m 40
Phew! Ok, I did it! :D You guys are all amazing - I thought this was really tough! But, now I have a score to post so no one else has to feel badly about coming in last place... ;)

Complete hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/spla ... /109640699
Time: 4h 16m 44s
Total time: 5h 28m 24s

Roe Deer: (25.956 kgs.(+) 50.610 m) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/spla ... /862560883
(+)
Roe Deer: (25.032 kgs.(+) 76.860 m) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/spla ... /862554225
(+)
Roe Deer: (35.000 kgs.(+) 124.010 m) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/spla ... /862567913

A pitiful score compared to the lead guys... but I did get a cute little consolation prize. :)

yep I finally figured it out just couldn't shoot that far :oops:
those shooting 300 + can see farther than I can :o
Gunna give it one more try then give up :lol:

Complete hunt: link here https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/luck ... /109652221

Roe Deer: (24.259 in kgs.(+) Distance shot 179.590 m) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/luck ... /862659228
(+)
Roe Deer: (24.990 in kgs.(+) Distance shot 181.410 m) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/luck ... /862659270
(+)
Roe Deer: (24.063 in kgs.(+) Distance shot 250.460 m) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/luck ... /862671863
There is no beginning or end..Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery."
Today is a gift.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
Radamus wrote:Hey Nerd - means horns or no horns is fine, kill em all.

Not so sure that would even help some... :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.
Yeah.. 'specially when I'm the one that MADE that picture with the red "circles", green checks and red X's in the first place! :oops: :lol: :lol:

By the way, Rad.. didn't we just have a discussion about the names of shapes recently? If it has corners, it's not a circle. 4 corners is a type of rectangle and fewer corners is a 3 pointed star...

Oh.. one more thing.... maybe I messed up carefully reading the RoE yet again... but who else noticed this comp was a real "Gem"? ;)

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Oh, I knew what was going to happen with this one. It used to be a thing, and when you look at the daily comps of LR shooting you'll see, there's some experts at it.
There was this one bet I remember with David and the team of Tony and Bcox, I thing it was for $10,000 EM? Damn if they didn't win it too. I forget the distance, but it was ridiculously long. THey all did it together in a MP game and made videos of it from each persons view and put them together. It was pretty cool.
As you have seen from this one, just when you thought it was crazy big score? we hadn't seen anything yet :lol: I guessed 1100 but holy smokes was I off ~ Impressive really.
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Radamus wrote:Oh, I knew what was going to happen with this one. It used to be a thing, and when you look at the daily comps of LR shooting you'll see, there's some experts at it.
There was this one bet I remember with David and the team of Tony and Bcox, I thing it was for $10,000 EM? Damn if they didn't win it too. I forget the distance, but it was ridiculously long. THey all did it together in a MP game and made videos of it from each persons view and put them together. It was pretty cool.
As you have seen from this one, just when you thought it was crazy big score? we hadn't seen anything yet :lol: I guessed 1100 but holy smokes was I off ~ Impressive really.
Well, I can promise you - no crazy big score from me. I just tried again, despite my better judgement. Over an hour, and six completely missed shots. I guess I'll just take the bottom rung of the ladder on this one so you don't have to, Rad. :)

Return to “Competitions”