Next Gen Mini Comp #13 by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #13 by BCKidd

Post by splainin2do »

TheWind7 wrote:So with only 13 shots, is it stupidity or discipline to face a brown bear and get slapped around and become a play thing? :roll:
I think everyone here is smart enough to know what they need to do in a limited ammo hunt, but for others,
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/PJhsxj1H/you-lack-discipline-south-park.gif[/bigimg]
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

TheWind7 wrote:So with only 13 shots, is it stupidity or discipline to face a brown bear and get slapped around and become a play thing? :roll:
I climbed up on a big rock while he bounced all around it trying to get me before running off.

And for the yippy little ankle biter, I have shot 1 bear - I don't go to the woods with 13 rounds, bad luck. Besides, I only need 3 :P
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Radamus wrote:And for the yippy little ankle biter (<-- ha ha ha! I love this! :D ), I have shot 1 bear - I don't go to the woods with 13 rounds, bad luck. Besides, I only need 3 :P
What you need is to get your @$$ back out there and be able to post a score before your time runs out, 7 hours from now! :lol:

xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Complete hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/xoed ... /109576447

Reindeer: (Score 629.9056) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/xoed ... /861962445
(+)
Reindeer: (Score 529.0553) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/xoed ... /861951578
(+)
Reindeer: (Score 551.4568) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/xoed ... /861937709

What a heartbreaking loss to TheWind7 for me... I tried so hard to find 3 more points out there and just couldn't do it. I'm tired of looking at reindeer and ready for the next challenge.

And you all were crazy if you thought I wasn't going to use one of my 13 bullets for my new PB bull moose. He's the biggest I've killed since before lodges existed.

Edit: Also my Hemmeldal hunt yesterday (28/2/2022) was multiplayer. I have some harvests so you can tell. My sister is slowly getting hooked on the game so I've been leading her around on some of the maps :D
TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

Wow wow wow! That's an incredible moose! Congrats xOEDragonx! Congrats on the score too! ;)
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Gorgeous moose, xOED!! With the new season, it's #1 on the leaderboard, too!! A very nice trophy to ease your broken heart for not besting theWind's score...

...but here I am hoping to hold on to those last leaderboard points. Starting to worry about poking at Rad so much. Now I'm hoping I didn't give him too much incentive to get a good score...! :shock: :?

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Awesome :o Moose- 4 sure! WTG- xOEDragonx! A mighty fine score too. I didn't have the time t'day to use my last 3 shots- I don't think I would have even come close to the scores I see now! Stupendous. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This competition has Officially ended!
Thanks to all who played along.
I will announce the winners in 90 minutes!
I hope to see you all there! ;) Respectfully,
BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners of this competition are:
1st Place TheWind7! 6 Points with a score of 1712.7790
2nd Place xOEDragonx! 5 Points with a score of 1710.4177
3rd Place Splainin2do! 3 Points with a score of 1684.6061
Thanks to all who played along!
Here is the link to the PLB: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=92172 :D Respectfully,
To all competitors- PLEASE post your hunt expedition links even if you do not make a submission, as well as, Hunt Durations. Look at how I did it and follow that example. Thank you.
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

WOW!!! That was really exciting! Everyone worked really hard for this one, that's for sure! There was a lot of hard work and endurance, and I think I can safely say quite a bit of luck as well! :D
BCKidd... I *really* liked that "limited shots" idea! It really makes you think about what you want to shoot, pass up on, sacrifice... all that and still at least two 200+ moose!

Between the different animals that were found and the scores being posted, there were lots of emotional ups and downs all around! :)

Congrats to all - especially Smokin1! I knew you could do it! :D

2022 Mini-Competition #13 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.TheWind7~~1712.7792
2.xOEDragonx~~1710.4177
3.splainin2do~~1684.6061
4.BCKidd~~1591.4333
5.LuckyMurph~~1485.142
6.Smokin1~~1460.8585
(Yay - I got my first leaderboard points for this series! :D )

Return to “Competitions”