Next Gen Mini Comp #4 2022 by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #4 2022 by BCKidd.

Post by BCKidd »

This competition has Officially ended!
Thanks to everyone for playin' along.
I will announce the winners in 90 minutes!
I hope you all had fun. It is always nice when we can make improvements of one, or all are harvests.
I hope to see you all there! ;) Respect,
BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
Radamus wrote:
Hey, wasn't me, sht worked before. I recopied them
Yeah, we used to be able to edit our replies for 24 hrs too. Thanks for fixing 'em. Now you know why we've all been quoting our submissions... :mrgreen: :D Respectfully,

BCKidd.
I see the quoting, but looks like hell - that's why I did it how I did, neat and clean. Something happened with a C/P - it doesn't grab the complete address I guess.
I would agree, it does look a lot cleaner. Unfortunately it messes up the links. One could probably do it as you have, they'd jus' have to do a couple more steps and recopy them (links). That works obviously. :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKIdd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
Radamus wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
Yeah, we used to be able to edit our replies for 24 hrs too. Thanks for fixing 'em. Now you know why we've all been quoting our submissions... :mrgreen: :D Respectfully,

BCKidd.
I see the quoting, but looks like hell - that's why I did it how I did, neat and clean. Something happened with a C/P - it doesn't grab the complete address I guess.
I would agree, it does look a lot cleaner. Unfortunately it messes up the links. One could probably do it as you have, they'd jus' have to do a couple more steps and recopy them (links). That works obviously. :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKIdd.
Yeah, something happened with it... Rad happened! :lol:
I'm so mad I didn't get to try and up my score. I had gotten a call from hubby at my work today saying our business credit card wasn't working... and I wasn't able to connect to my home computer like I normally could to dig into the reason why! I had to wait and do it once I got home... and just now got that all straightened out. :(
I hate Mondays... :-P I think I'll open a bottle now and not wait until Saturday night...
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners of this competition are:
1st Place Ppgunz! 6 Points with a score of 1655.7476
2nd Place Dylmax91! 5 Points with a score of 1609.0086
3rd Place BCKidd! 3 Points with a score of 1604.0027
Thanks to all who played along!
Here is the link to the PLB: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=92172 :D Respectfully,
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
Radamus wrote: I see the quoting, but looks like hell - that's why I did it how I did, neat and clean. Something happened with a C/P - it doesn't grab the complete address I guess.

BCKIdd.
Yeah, something happened with it... Rad happened! :lol:
I'm so mad I didn't get to try and up my score. I had gotten a call from hubby at my work today saying our business credit card wasn't working... and I wasn't able to connect to my home computer like I normally could to dig into the reason why! I had to wait and do it once I got home... and just now got that all straightened out. :(
I hate Mondays... :-P I think I'll open a bottle now and not wait until Saturday night...
Nostalgia :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

BCR? Seriously? All the girls went nutz over them. An Ex of mine had their posters on her wall in high school. I still hate the bch and everything that reminds me of her.....like BCR! Guess I see it, they couldn't fit into any tighter pants, she was a $!^#, makes sense ~ OK, fair is fair :D Halter and tube tops, hip huggers...our generation had the hottest girls especially without makeup~ and there was that poster of Farrah .... and considering how the game of life went for me, I'm the lucky one :lol:
Still, if I hear them I want to punch something - They kind of were a "Boy Band" But when platform shoes, bellbottoms and disco balls hit the skids, music like this went out like a light switch.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
dylmax91
Scout

Post by dylmax91 »

Thanks for this competition , and congrats for your very nice bison BCKidd !!!! ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:BCR? Seriously? All the girls went nutz over them. An Ex of mine had their posters on her wall in high school. I still hate the bch and everything that reminds me of her.....like BCR! Guess I see it, they couldn't fit into any tighter pants, she was a $!^#, makes sense ~ OK, fair is fair :D Halter and tube tops, hip huggers...our generation had the hottest girls especially without makeup~ and there was that poster of Farrah .... and considering how the game of life went for me, I'm the lucky one :lol:
Still, if I hear them I want to punch something - They kind of were a "Boy Band" But when platform shoes, bellbottoms and disco balls hit the skids, music like this went out like a light switch.
When I hear them, I wanna puke! Yes, every girl had posters of these fruitcakes on their walls, and they played that song over and over again... and one more time. Some disco is better than that stuff. I jus' had to post it after Splainin' said she wasn't gonna wait until Saturday to open up a bottle. :lol: :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Looks like I should've opened a bottle 20 days ago. I jus' now realized I've been an addict to this game for 10 yrs... on Jan 5! :shock: I'll probably still be here in another 10 if the game remains. :lol: :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:Looks like I should've opened a bottle 20 days ago. I jus' now realized I've been an addict to this game for 10 yrs... on Jan 5! :shock: I'll probably still be here in another 10 if the game remains. :lol: :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.
"IF"??? No "if"s!!! I don't even want to THINK about this game going away, EVER! :shock:

10 years - wow! Happy anniversary! ;) So you weren't an addict from the very, very beginning.... but not too long after! :D No wonder I still feel like a new guy at times! :lol:

So, once again, I'm a bit late with this... but better late than never!

2022 Mini-Competition #4 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.ppgunz~~1655.7476
2.dylmax91~~1609.0086
3.BCKidd~~1604.0027
4.TheWind7~~1593.4867
5.LuckyMurph~~1583.4025
6.Radamus~~1512.5536
7.splainin2do~~1405.7929
8.Smokin1~~1395.7312
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus