Next Gen Mini Comp #2 2022 by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #2 2022 by BCKidd.

Post by BCKidd »

No need to be embarrassed. Everyone has missed a rule or requirement at least once, some thrice... ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:No need to be embarrassed. Everyone has missed a rule or requirement at least once, some thrice... ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
Perhaps... but to find myself in the same "attention-paying" category as our friend, well.. ouch! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

"Radamissed" your score? :lol: ~ Seriously? 300 mag Vs a pistol? Even I can't get that high :D not that I don't want to it's just, not aware of what is THAT powerful. Maybe fall down the stairs for some CTE and a half gallon of Bombay? ... IDK. Might be simpler to just say "that was a tough comp and way above my skillset or capabilities as an "ok" kinda digital hunter with no fighting spirit or goals beyond a ward of the EHR as servant to the almighty Doc. ..
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Radamus wrote:"Radamissed" your score? :lol: ~ Seriously? 300 mag Vs a pistol? Even I can't get that high :D not that I don't want to it's just, not aware of what is THAT powerful. Maybe fall down the stairs for some CTE and a half gallon of Bombay? ... IDK. Might be simpler to just say "that was a tough comp and way above my skillset or capabilities as an "ok" kinda digital hunter with no fighting spirit or goals beyond a ward of the EHR as servant to the almighty Doc. ..
Oh, My! :o LOL! Well, then, I'll just have to see if I can step up my game! :lol:
After all, I've got a lot of catching up to do if I'm going to come anywhere near your harvest totals this season... and I'm so far behind you in my skills with the .300 and 9.3x74R...

I'm smart enough not to challenge you in the next comp with the bison, though. I know you spend a LOT more time and have a LOT more experience "buffaloing" than I do!

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Like I said, this will go down in history. Rad will never let you live it down. But, that is all right, 'specially if we look back on a few comps where he needed some 'Splainin' on requirements as well... :lol: :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:Like I said, this will go down in history. Rad will never let you live it down. But, that is all right, 'specially if we look back on a few comps where he needed some 'Splainin' on requirements as well... :lol: :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.
I fully deserve the grief I know he'll give me. :? It's ok; I'm a big girl... I can take it and I can dish it out right back! ;) Besides, we all know he needs a whole lot more than just some 'Splainin'!!! :lol:

splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Oh, and also... I've been busy so I got behind... Just now got this done... :shock:

2022 Mini-Competition #2 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~ Name~~Final Score
1.ppgunz~~298.351
2.dylmax91~~298.072
3.TheWind7~~295.071
4.LatinJoker69~~290.904
5.BCKidd~~270.204
6.LuckyMurph266.645
7.Radamus~~256.414

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks, man! It is appreciated. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”