Next Gen Mini Comp #1 2022 by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #1 2022 by BCKidd.

Post by BCKidd »

LuckyMurph wrote:
Lomaster wrote:
BCKidd wrote: SCORING
High Score (-) Low Score
Lowest Score wins
So essentially what we aim for are two Alpine Ibex males as close in score to as possible right? Got it. Nice comp. Looking forward to harvest those Siamese twin ibexes
WTG Brian I like the 1S1K + HEART/LUNG And MAXIMUM DISTANCE: 220m along with 3 Attempts
Makes you think Right :?: not just blast away at anything you see and hope your right :? If your a Horn seeker it could turn you into a guess guesser. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, it will make folks consider their quarry and make decisions to shot or not to shoot. Getting two Ibex that are very close in score may and may not be easy. Even if I shoot two at 90 and 89 or two at 250 and 249 still = 1. I should have added a tie breaker- I'll do that now. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
LuckyMurph wrote: WTG Brian I like the 1S1K + HEART/LUNG And MAXIMUM DISTANCE: 220m along with 3 Attempts
Makes you think Right :?: not just blast away at anything you see and hope your right :? If your a Horn seeker it could turn you into a guess guesser. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, it will make folks consider their quarry and make decisions to shot or not to shoot. Getting two Ibex that are very close in score may and may not be easy. Even if I shoot two at 90 and 89 or two at 250 and 249 still = 1. I should have added a tie breaker- I'll do that now. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
wait wait... THIS IS not 1S1K!! Do NOT scare me like that! :o It's just a 'submitted must die from one shot'. If I miss, it's not over... I can keep trying!
Phew... give me a heart attack, why don't you? :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

splainin2do wrote:wait wait... THIS IS not 1S1K!! Do NOT scare me like that! :o It's just a 'submitted must die from one shot'. If I miss, it's not over... I can keep trying!
I also went back and panic read through the rules again after I saw Lucky's post :lol: I associate 1s1k with the rule that you have to have an equal number of shots and kills at the end of a hunt. One bad shot or bugged shot can ruin a whole attempt with that rule. This is just submitted must die from one shot, which is a whole lot less stressful because even if you botch one, it's not like you've lost the whole attempt. You've just lost the chance to submit that particular animal.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

xOEDragonx wrote:
splainin2do wrote:wait wait... THIS IS not 1S1K!! Do NOT scare me like that! :o It's just a 'submitted must die from one shot'. If I miss, it's not over... I can keep trying!
I also went back and panic read through the rules again after I saw Lucky's post :lol: I associate 1s1k with the rule that you have to have an equal number of shots and kills at the end of a hunt. One bad shot or bugged shot can ruin a whole attempt with that rule. This is just submitted must die from one shot, which is a whole lot less stressful because even if you botch one, it's not like you've lost the whole attempt. You've just lost the chance to submit that particular animal.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that panicked! :lol: I still associate "1S1K with...
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/rFS9MDx3/giphy-4.gif[/bigimg]

Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
LuckyMurph wrote: WTG Brian I like the 1S1K + HEART/LUNG And MAXIMUM DISTANCE: 220m along with 3 Attempts

BCKidd.
wait wait... THIS IS not 1S1K!! Do NOT scare me like that! :o It's just a 'submitted must die from one shot'. If I miss, it's not over... I can keep trying!
I didn't state it was shot one kill , I just stated I liked it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Take a stand. If you end up standing alone,
then dammit, stand alone.”
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

LuckyMurph wrote:
splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
I didn't state it was shot one kill , I just stated I liked it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You MENTIONED it... that was enough!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/c4zmhLrC/giphy_(5).gif[/bigimg]

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:lol: :lol: Right on Lucky! It doesn't take much to make people take a second read through when you mention the 1s1k Rule and we will see that this year too. I'll have to remember that trick though to get folks to do a double take of the ROE. Good job. :lol: :lol: No worries tho' folks this isn't as nasty as that love/hate rule of 1s1k. :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Welcome to the 1st Mini-Comp of 2022!

This competition has Officially started!
Please review the ROE on more time.
Load up your gear and head to Val des Bois the Ibex await!
Good luck to all. I'll see you on the hills! ;) Respectfully,
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Complete hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bcki ... /108378178

Alpine Ibex Male: (167.9732.) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bcki ... /850775392
(-)
Alpine Ibex Male: (167.3731.) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bcki ... /850769050
Lowest score wins

Yep, this one is gonna be too easy. But, that is okay it is the 1st one in the series. Of course they will only :twisted: get harder... :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Complete hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/xoed ... /108378038

Alpine Ibex Male: (171.9738) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/xoed ... /850774741
(-)
Alpine Ibex Male: (171.5737) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/xoed ... /850771588
Lowest score wins

Return to “Competitions”