walking routine bug in some competitions

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

walking routine bug in some competitions

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I encountered, lately, in too many competitions this issue, losing competition entries because of that and hours put in them so...I cannot ignore this issue anymore. I understood as one of the team manager explained it to me that there is a problem with the delay between animal movement animation and the state of the animal, which , for the moment it can't be fixed. My proposition is this: remove this condition from those competitions until it is fixed or remove the competitions entirely, if first suggestion is not acceptable, again, until the issue is fixed. Otherwise is frustrating for one wanting to play for a competition and almost everytime to end up seeing your hard work and lost hours going to the drain. And I guess I am not the only one who found himself in this situations. Something must be done here, one way or another. I invite, respectfully, the team responsables to take care, as soon as possible, of this problem. Otherwise me and many others won't join those competitions anymore, for obvious reasons and I doubt you want seeing that happening. We all come here to enjoy a game, and not to leave from here in frustration.
Last edited by Vanatorul_Roman on December 25th, 2021, 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Re: walking routine bug in some competitions

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:I encountered, lately, in too many competitions this issue, losing competition entries because of that and hours put in them so...I cannot ignore this issue anymore. I understood as one of the team manager explained to me that there is a problem with the delay between animal movement animation and the state of the animal, which , for the moment it can't be fixed. My proposition is this: remove this condition from those competitions until it is fixed or remove the competitions entirely, if first suggestion is not acceptable, again, until the issue is fixed. Otherwise is frustrating for one wanting to play for a competition and almost everytime to end up seeing your hard work and lost hours going to the drain. And I guess I am not the only one who found himself in this situations. Something must be done here, one way or another. I invite, respectfully, the team responsables to take care, as soon as possible, of this problem. Otherwise me and many others won't join those competitions anymore, for obvious reasons and I doubt you want seeing that happening. We all come here to enjoy a game, and not to leave from here in frustration.
I think it depends on your internet speed...it happens to me in a multiplayer game..in a single-player game, this happens much less often
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

napeHb_c_neperapom_DK wrote:
Vanatorul_Roman wrote:I encountered, lately, in too many competitions this issue, losing competition entries because of that and hours put in them so...I cannot ignore this issue anymore. I understood as one of the team manager explained to me that there is a problem with the delay between animal movement animation and the state of the animal, which , for the moment it can't be fixed. My proposition is this: remove this condition from those competitions until it is fixed or remove the competitions entirely, if first suggestion is not acceptable, again, until the issue is fixed. Otherwise is frustrating for one wanting to play for a competition and almost everytime to end up seeing your hard work and lost hours going to the drain. And I guess I am not the only one who found himself in this situations. Something must be done here, one way or another. I invite, respectfully, the team responsables to take care, as soon as possible, of this problem. Otherwise me and many others won't join those competitions anymore, for obvious reasons and I doubt you want seeing that happening. We all come here to enjoy a game, and not to leave from here in frustration.
I think it depends on your internet speed...it happens to me in a multiplayer game..in a single-player game, this happens much less often
It's not that, as I said. The information is not a guess, it comes from an official of the team and the issue, obviously, it's not the internet speed. However I live in a country which has one of the highest internet speed, maybe just the Americans can match it, so it's not that either.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

If you are referring to this quote by me...
Tod1d wrote:And even then I think there is some lag with the animations. So it could be in the trotting state, but the trotting animation hasn't started yet.
I am not "an official of the team". I just volunteer to moderate the forum, as do all of the moderators. "Official" developer team members have purple names on the forum.

I also said, "I think...", indicating that I'm not entirely sure what is going on. But I have also had animals that I thought should have been in a specific state, but the scoresheet shows otherwise. Lag between the animal's state change & the animation is just a theory that would need to be substantiated before submitting a bug report.
If someone could capture a video of the animal's behavior when being shot, then a link to the scoresheet showing that the reported State doesn't agree with what the player is seeing, that could be submitted as a bug.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Tod1d wrote:If you are referring to this quote by me...
Tod1d wrote:And even then I think there is some lag with the animations. So it could be in the trotting state, but the trotting animation hasn't started yet.
I am not "an official of the team". I just volunteer to moderate the forum, as do all of the moderators. "Official" developer team members have purple names on the forum.

I also said, "I think...", indicating that I'm not entirely sure what is going on. But I have also had animals that I thought should have been in a specific state, but the scoresheet shows otherwise. Lag between the animal's state change & the animation is just a theory that would need to be substantiated before submitting a bug report.
If someone could capture a video of the animal's behavior when being shot, then a link to the scoresheet showing that the reported State doesn't agree with what the player is seeing, that could be submitted as a bug.

See the PM. :)

Return to “Competitions”