Kick Off to the 2022 Mini-Comps by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Kick Off to the 2022 Mini-Comps by BCKidd.

Post by BCKidd »

Lucky, this comp completed yesterday. Or are you jus' messing with me... :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

splainin2do wrote:Wait... what??? Oh, no - I was working with the wrong end time - I thought I had about a half hour left!!!!
... ugh.. let me look... OH NO!!!! "Hunts must start after the competition starts, and end before the competition ends to be valid."

I was going to submit the smallest whitetail from this last hunt, a 105+... and when I came here to post it, I saw "Competition Ended!" :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's it... I'm going to go have a drink... or three! :(
(Caution - drunk Splainin on Discord in 1/2 hour...) :shock:
Its ok Splanin2do I thought I had a whole day and posted anyway........... :o :o

Anyway congrats to the Winners and on to the Next one and to quote BCKidd "Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“Take a stand. If you end up standing alone,
then dammit, stand alone.”
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

BCKidd wrote:Lucky, this comp completed yesterday. Or are you jus' messing with me... :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.
Nope BCKidd its what I call a Brain Fart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Take a stand. If you end up standing alone,
then dammit, stand alone.”
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

LuckyMurph wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Lucky, this comp completed yesterday. Or are you jus' messing with me... :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.
Nope BCKidd its what I call a Brain Fart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Too funny, you and Splainin' may have had a wee bit too many spirits (drinks), during the comp... :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
xOEDragonx wrote:Thanks for the fun competition and congratulations to the winners. It was nice to participate in one of these again. I'll try to up my reading comprehension before the next one :D
I do hope you'll come back for more! We female hunter-gamers need to "rack" up a lot more points in these comps! :lol:

Congratulations to the winners!! This was an excellent competition that was very challenging- and stressful at times! :D With this as the kick-off, I'm really looking forward to what this next year will bring! :)
You might be surprised. There is an idea for a "Main Event" that was pitched to me, and I'm thinking it may be the first "Main Event" of the year- so, sometime next month-February - if I can work out the details. If not we'll still see it sometime. It is different from anything we've seen, and it will be quite the challenge. Stay tuned... ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:There is an idea for a "Main Event" that was pitched to me, and I'm thinking it may be the first "Main Event" of the year- so, sometime next month-February - if I can work out the details. If not we'll still see it sometime. It is different from anything we've seen, and it will be quite the challenge. Stay tuned... ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
:shock: :shock: :shock: I'm scared already!! :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

You should be... :twisted: :evil: :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Congrats to the winners. I was very challenging and fun to attempt, thanks BCKidd....

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Smokin1 wrote:Congrats to the winners. I was very challenging and fun to attempt, thanks BCKidd....

Smokin1
You are welcome. I'm glad you had a good time. Challenging oneself always is fun and rewarding. Success isn't always the only thing to go for, simply accepting the challenge and doing your best is as rewarding. You'll get there, we all do. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
EduT
Hunter

Post by EduT »

splainin2do wrote:
ppgunz wrote:ninth unsuccessful hunt
You two are making me worried that I might not be able to finish this! :o

Hello, I could not complete I had many problems during the competitions and as much electricity as I have always had and internet connection ...

It will be on the next occasion, congratulations to all who achieved the goal and the winners ...

Return to “Competitions”