Next Gen Mini-Comp Invitational 2021

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini-Comp Invitational 2021

Post by BCKidd »

Deconstructed wrote:Oops, I missed it. Next year. :D ;)
:shock: Hey, hey, Decon! Yep, missed it this year, was startin' to worry about you- glad to see you are alive. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:All Prizes have been transferred to the three winners theHunter accounts! Thanks EW for making the transfers. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Received... and spent! :lol: I bought myself some new things to wear for the WRR Xmas Whiteout 2021 competition. No more bulky blue outfit for me! :D
That's not very fiscally prudent - spending money on things you don't need that add no value to your experience. But then, I don't get why my wife needs 40 pairs of shoes. And don't blow money on reskins of weapons you already have, that's the dumbest. I'm slightly guilty of it a couple times but only because it was comp/mission specific.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I can't not want to host a comp. I'm tryin' to wait, but I ain't a Doctor and I don't have any patients. I have been so bored that I have taken another visit to CoTW- now that doesn't sound like me at all... Starting next week I might jus' fire up the mini-comps again. :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:I can't not want to host a comp. I'm tryin' to wait, but I ain't a Doctor and I don't have any patients. I have been so bored that I have taken another visit to CoTW- now that doesn't sound like me at all... Starting next week I might jus' fire up the mini-comps again. :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/W1rF5vqB/star-wars-you-are-part-of-the-rebel-alliance.gif[/bigimg]
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

That's what I mean. I feel like one too. CoTW is also missing competitions. They used to have them, they don't no more. What has the world become...galdarn Xmas Holiday breaks and wine drinking cheese nibbling time of year, Bah Humbug. :lol: :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Colin Walker
Scout
Location: ScouseLand, United Kingdom 53°28'58.9"N 2°52'51.4"W

Post by Colin Walker »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Season 39

Range record- Season 23, Season 25, Season 37 Dall Sheep
PB range, Xbow 580.470, Bow 471.180, Rifle 609.050 , Pistol 274.90, No scope rifle 571.280

2016 Season 16

Return to “Competitions”