Next gen Mini-Comp #97

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next gen Mini-Comp #97

Post by BCKidd »

And the winner of the smallest Elk- goes to BCKidd! :lol: :lol: Respect,

Score of 79.1337 :lol: :lol:
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bcki ... /837278808

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:And the winner of the smallest Elk- goes to BCKidd! :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.
Oh, no it doesnt... you didn't read my submission. I got a 46.4174!! ;)
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/spla ... /837129679
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:And the winner of the smallest Elk- goes to BCKidd! :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.
:lol: :lol: And the winner of the smallest Elk goes to Splainin2do!...man that is a baby elk! :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
splainin2do wrote:

BCKidd.
:lol: :lol: And the winner of the smallest Elk goes to Splainin2do!...man that is a baby elk! :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.
Baby turkeys and baby Roosies! :lol: :lol:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners of this competition are:
1st Place LuckyMurph! 5 Points with a score of 1010.5123
2nd Place TheWind7! 3 Points with a score of 1004.4092
3rd Place Splainin2do! 2 Points with a score of 823.6610
Thanks to all who played along!
Here is the link to the PLB: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=92172 :D Respectfully,
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Wow, this one was sure interesting! I'm sure even more people tried than just those that mentioned having a problem. I wonder if it'd be helpful to the devs if everyone that even made an attempt posted a link(s) to their expedition(s) here?
Perhaps it's an issue with just a particular group or area of servers; as Nape showed us, not everyone is having the problem. Perhaps having comparable information from people connecting to different servers and all in about the same time frame would help them to better find the issue. :?:

Nape, I want to personally thank you for your input... and for choosing not to submit a score when you saw the rest of us having a problem. You are the only reason I gained those two points for third place! :D

Here's where I would normally post the recap... but as there were only three submissions, I think I'll skip it this time. ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:Wow, this one was sure interesting! I'm sure even more people tried than just those that mentioned having a problem. I wonder if it'd be helpful to the devs if everyone that even made an attempt posted a link(s) to their expedition(s) here?
Perhaps it's an issue with just a particular group or area of servers; as Nape showed us, not everyone is having the problem. Perhaps having comparable information from people connecting to different servers and all in about the same time frame would help them to better find the issue. :?:

Nape, I want to personally thank you for your input... and for choosing not to submit a score when you saw the rest of us having a problem. You are the only reason I gained those two points for third place! :D

Here's where I would normally post the recap... but as there were only three submissions, I think I'll skip it this time. ;)
I did send Dmitri a PM. I know from previous discussions on the forum, that EW says there isn't a problem. I though do think differently. I think spawn points change with every new season and it is intentional, jus' my opinion tho'. We'll see what he replies back, if anything. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

BCKidd wrote:
splainin2do wrote:Wow, this one was sure interesting! I'm sure even more people tried than just those that mentioned having a problem. I wonder if it'd be helpful to the devs if everyone that even made an attempt posted a link(s) to their expedition(s) here?

I did send Dmitri a PM. I know from previous discussions on the forum, that EW says there isn't a problem. I though do think differently. I think spawn points change with every new season and it is intentional, jus' my opinion tho'. We'll see what he replies back, if anything. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
This elk is somehow wrong in this reserve :lol: Either he is here, then he is not. Missed attempts.. Sori
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
This elk is somehow wrong in this reserve :lol: Either he is here, then he is not. Missed attempts.. Sori
Yep, I think something happened to the elk there as well. Lucky and TheWind7 did manage some nice ones, compared to what others found, so, maybe everything there is okay. But, it doesn't seem right to me. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

BCKidd wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
Yep, I think something happened to the elk there as well. Lucky and TheWind7 did manage some nice ones, compared to what others found, so, maybe everything there is okay. But, it doesn't seem right to me. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
Hope dies last.... :lol: We believe that everything will be fine ;)

Return to “Competitions”