Next gen Mini-Comp #97

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Re: Next gen Mini-Comp #97

Post by CaplockHunter »

I looked at the scores in the latest RME comp and it looks pretty normal. Top score is 409.

So, at least we know it's not all elk. I don't think it's Roosevelt Elk on all the maps either. Like is said it's just in RFF. It figures that's the one I want to hunt.
Pete

Long live Hunter Classic.

Hunting elk with round lead balls. Perfect!

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

CaplockHunter wrote:I looked at the scores in the latest RME comp and it looks pretty normal. Top score is 409.

So, at least we know it's not all elk. I don't think it's Roosevelt Elk on all the maps either. Like is said it's just in RFF. It figures that's the one I want to hunt.
I have been assured that RFF still has the same spawning elk as always. So, it comes down to bad luck- spawns is all. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

BCKidd wrote:
CaplockHunter wrote:I looked at the scores in the latest RME comp and it looks pretty normal. Top score is 409.

I have been assured that RFF still has the same spawning elk as always. So, it comes down to bad luck- spawns is all. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
I agree. Today was better than the past week and i'm even leading a comp. I know that means tomorrow will be deserted of elk.

I'm going deer hunting. ;)
Pete

Long live Hunter Classic.

Hunting elk with round lead balls. Perfect!

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

CaplockHunter wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
I agree. Today was better than the past week and i'm even leading a comp. I know that means tomorrow will be deserted of elk.

I'm going deer hunting. ;)
Awesome! Congrats on that. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”