Next Gen Mini Comp #96

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Next Gen Mini Comp #96

Post by BCKidd »

Banner by xOEDragonx

These competitions will last 48 hours! Keep your eyes open for the next!
I’ll be using a point system- 1st Place 6 points, 2nd Place 3 points, 3rd place 2 points, per mini-comp win. You will need 30 points to get a payout of 1000EM$. Anything over 30 points gets carried over to your next score.
Non-participation in any mini-comp does not subtract from any points you accumulate. Your points accumulate with each and every win!
30 points/ Five 1st place wins = 1000EM$.
All submissions must be made in the English language.
~~It is the competitors responsibility to know when the comp starts and ends in their Time Zones. Here is a handy link: https://savvytime.com/converter/gmt-to-pst

Essentially, I will announce on this thread when the comp officially starts and ends.

RULES & CONDITIONS
SPECIES: 3 Roe Deer
RESERVES: Val des Bois

STARTS: Tuesday November 9 2021 16:00 (4:00 PM PST)
ENDS: Thursday November 11 2021 16:00 (4:00 PM PST)

Host can participate for points.

DESCRIPTION
Your combined weight of three Roe Deer is your competition entry.

WEAPONS
Any Permitted

SCORING
Highest Weight

SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
SAME HUNT - All animals must be harvested in the same hunt.
NO MISSES - A missed shot disqualifies the hunt.
MINIMUM DISTANCE: 30m - Animals must be shot at this distance or greater.
MAXIMUM DISTANCE: 150m - Animals must be shot at this distance or less.
ATTEMPTS: 5 - Total number of attempts on comp reserves allowed.

SP ONLY

STANDARD REQUIREMENTS
Hunts should be submitted immediately after completing the hunt. Max 90 min. (No Sandbagging)
NOTE: If you start another hunt before submitting, your previous hunt is not eligible.
Hunts must start after the competition starts, and end before the competition ends to be valid.
Minimum hunt duration is 30 minutes (No Spawnmashing)
Hunt start times must be 30 minutes apart.
If you have a 16 minute hunt you must wait 14 minutes to start another hunt. Hunts < 2 minutes with no distance traveled, no animals spotted or tracked (disconnects, can't connect to server) are exempt from this rule.

Until something better comes along- Here is the Blueprint you can use. I will check all winning entries & Hunt Histories.

(Copy/Paste) To add your score.

Complete hunt: link here

Roe Deer: (Weight in kgs.) B&C Scoresheet link here:
(+)
(+)

SCORING: Be sure to use the data from your animal's B&C scoresheet!
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/q7g9JR5n/scorecard.jpg[/bigimg]

Conditions

I will be participating for points. I reserve the right to modify the rules and terms of this competition at any time between the date and time of this post, and the start of the competition. I also reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time. I reserve the right to disqualify any participant at my discretion for any reason, including but not limited to: cheating, unsportsmanlike conduct, harassment, spawn-mashing, et. al. Discrepancies & ambiguities in the rules or scoring will be addressed by the competition host as expediently as possible.

All winners please redeem your winning Gift Codes within 10 days.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini Comp #96

Post by BCKidd »

When we finally finish this series off with comp 100- there will be Snow Goose, Snow Shoe Hare, Turkey, Water Buffalo, Whitetail Deer and Wild Boar left. Should they all be in the invitational? One tag for each I was thinking- so once a submission is made we can't improve on submitted animals. What is the general consensus on this? Leave your thoughts here, if you have any. Of course I will mention this again before the "Invitational". ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

BCKidd wrote:When we finally finish this series off with comp 100- there will be Snow Goose, Snow Shoe Hare, Turkey, Water Buffalo, Whitetail Deer and Wild Boar left. Should they all be in the invitational? One tag for each I was thinking- so once a submission is made we can't improve on submitted animals. What is the general consensus on this? Leave your thoughts here, if you have any. Of course I will mention this again before the "Invitational". ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Snow Goose is still incorrectly displaying points. Lottery. Let it fly alive without hunting :lol:
TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
BCKidd wrote:When we finally finish this series off with comp 100- there will be Snow Goose, Snow Shoe Hare, Turkey, Water Buffalo, Whitetail Deer and Wild Boar left. Should they all be in the invitational? One tag for each I was thinking- so once a submission is made we can't improve on submitted animals. What is the general consensus on this? Leave your thoughts here, if you have any. Of course I will mention this again before the "Invitational". ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Snow Goose is still incorrectly displaying points. Lottery. Let it fly alive without hunting :lol:
I've never hunted snow geese. They make so much noise I always wanted to kill them. What do you suggest for a setup?
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

TheWind7 wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:

BCKidd.
I've never hunted snow geese. They make so much noise I always wanted to kill them. What do you suggest for a setup?
I put it wrong. Shows CSS incorrectly
Colin Walker
Scout
Location: ScouseLand, United Kingdom 53°28'58.9"N 2°52'51.4"W

Post by Colin Walker »

TheWind7 wrote:I've never hunted snow geese. They make so much noise I always wanted to kill them. What do you suggest for a setup?
You can turn the sound of them off, when your in a hunt go into the main map, click on options, then gameplay then scroll down to disable flocks sound, this will turn the sound of the snow geese and magpie geese off ;)
Season 39

Range record- Season 23, Season 25, Season 37 Dall Sheep
PB range, Xbow 580.470, Bow 471.180, Rifle 609.050 , Pistol 274.90, No scope rifle 571.280

2016 Season 16
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Colin Walker wrote:
TheWind7 wrote:I've never hunted snow geese. They make so much noise I always wanted to kill them. What do you suggest for a setup?
You can turn the sound of them off, when your in a hunt go into the main map, click on options, then gameplay then scroll down to disable flocks sound, this will turn the sound of the snow geese and magpie geese off ;)
That option makes me go "blah" :P ... it's not like you can turn off their honking in real life; it seems to me like it's cheating to turn them off in-game. :lol:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
TheWind7 wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote: Snow Goose is still incorrectly displaying points. Lottery. Let it fly alive without hunting :lol:
That is okay. I don't use CSS. Thanks for pointing it out tho'. ;) Respect

TW7- a ground blind- three Snow Goose Decoys- 1 of each type at least and the two Snow Goose callers. That is the minimum and you will be able to knock 'em down. I would suggest putting your setup at the Frozen Lake or the Hot Springs. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

BCKidd wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
TheWind7 wrote:
That is okay. I don't use CSS. Thanks for pointing it out tho'. ;) Respect

TW7- a ground blind- three Snow Goose Decoys- 1 of each type at least and the two Snow Goose callers. That is the minimum and you will be able to knock 'em down. I would suggest putting your setup at the Frozen Lake or the Hot Springs. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Right?
Hunters discussed here today... https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... 8#p1028968
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Exactly, Fon. Both those places has a lot of birds landing and flying over. There you have it TW7. Those are the places to put up your set-up. ;) Respect,

BCKIdd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”