PRO Hunt Series II

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Re: PRO Hunt Series II

Post by hunterPRO1 »

Sry for delay, busy day yesterday, will verify the winning score and then send you your em$ as soon as I get home tonight.

Edit: score is verified and TheWind7 is officially the winner. Congratulations!!!
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

all scores are verified, and the winner's prize has been sent out.
after part one i was sure either fon would walk away with the win easily, or nape would stay close enough to take it at the end, but TheWind kept his aim steady when it counted, first to win the tie breaker via harvest value in part 2, and then to find the pea inside the polar bear. and eked out what I would consider (based on the first two rounds) an underdog victory.

I want to say thank you to everyone who joined, I've been complemented for making the competition a challenge, but the competition is only as good as its competitors. this was an amazingly close and hard-fought comp right up to the end, all because of the effort you guys put in. I was thoroughly challenged while competing and entertained while observing after being eliminated. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you.

round 3 part 3
(1) 23.5 -TheWind7
(2) 23.0 -napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
(0) 0 -fon_Belkrofft_DK

Final Points Standings
7 - TheWind7
6 - napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
4 - fon_Belkrofft_DK

TheWind7 is the PRO hunt Series Champion!!!
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

I felt like the underdog. Very tough competitors in nape an fon. I needed some lucky breaks and got them. It was like the 1980 US Men's Hockey team having to go through Russia and Finland! Once again thanks for the comp hunterPro1!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Congrats TW7! Yeah, those two Ruskies are tough competitors, they have like 40 years of real life hunting between them, or so I was once told. Good job tho', you beat 'em ;) this time... Even though I was out of this race near the beginning, it was a fun comp! I too look forward to HP1's next challenge/comp. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”