PRO Hunt Series II

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Re: PRO Hunt Series II

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

round 2 part 3
Complete Hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/nape ... /107297538
1). Alpine Ibex: 249.85
2). Alpine Ibex: 170.77
---------------------------------
CTS: 420.62
2nd attempt
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

full hunt link:https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/hunt ... /107289734

ibex 1: 236.1
ibex 2: 228.3

total: 464.4

if two people could post a score between 464 and 421 so i can make up those 7 pts that would be great :D

good job nape, i might win this part but i dont think im gonna be able to catch you in points
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

Final points standings: (assuming no late entries)

24 - napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
20 -hunterPRO1
13 -fon_Belkrofft_DK (already advanced)
7 - LatinJoker69
3 - TheWind7
2 - BCKidd

Congratulations to nape and fon for advancing to the final round.
For the rest of us there is the last chance qualifier.
We will be going into the turkey woods of settlers creeks with three tags, and just one shotgun shell, whoever can get the highest combined score of turkeys harvested in one hunt with just one shot wins, and joins the dk clan in the finals.

Eligible Hunter for the last chance qualifier:
hunterPRO1
Bckidd
TheWind7
Latinjoker69

--------------------

Last Chance Qualifier: settlers creeks
time: start NOV 29, 11:00pm GMT end: DEC 2, 11:00pm GMT

Attempts: 3
max hunt time: 3 hours

baglimit/tags: 3 turkey gobblers

special requirements: YOU MAY ONLY FIRE 1 SHOT, HUNTS WITH MORE THAN ONE SHOT FIRED WILL NOT COUNT!
scoring type: Trophy score x harvest value

Last chance qualifier is now open, good luck!
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

That's :shock: :lol: crazy!!! But I'll see if I can manage... ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:That's :shock: :lol: crazy!!! But I'll see if I can manage... ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
Actually, it sounds kind of fun! This series overall seemed more difficult than I was willing to try, but if my time permits, I think I'll try this part (no submission) just to see what I can do! :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

BCKidd wrote:That's :shock: :lol: crazy!!! But I'll see if I can manage... ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
:lol:

to be honest i think it will be easier than last time, with turkeys you can call them in and you also have decoys as an option.
maybe not easy, but certainly better than euro rabbits in the desert of bushrangers.
I believe that someone will find a way to do it this time.
Spoiler:
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

splainin2do wrote: Actually, it sounds kind of fun! This series overall seemed more difficult than I was willing to try, but if my time permits, I think I'll try this part (no submission) just to see what I can do! :lol:
it is a very long form competition, and the way it is right now requires a good few hours every 3 or so days to be competitive. overall im happy with how this has turned out but i might try to condense it just alittle bit, or leave the parts open for longer to be sure everyone has an opportunity. but i dont believe i will be making any major changes between the second and third series.

I didnt design it to be easy, i wanted to try to reward consistent skill over RNG luck. and i believe fon and napes dominance thus far is a good example of that.
only 2 attempts means you have to make the best of what you have, instead of just restarting if you are unhappy with a spawn, and also that a mistake (losing HV on an animal, or shooting the wrong animal) is much more of a setback than it would be if you could just try again. i would know, if i hadn't of messed up a shot on a whitetail buck i might would've had a chance in round 1. or if i had waited in part 1 round 2 until i saw the biggest red deer of my first attempt, but i had already used my tags.

good luck trying the last chance qualifier challenge, if you manage a double or triple id love to see it!
Spoiler:
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

It's a pity that 2 competitions are going on at the same time. PRO Hunt Series II and WRR Xmas Whiteout 2021. It would be cool to start a PRO Hunt Series II Final after December 7th. If not, then I will have to play 2 competitions in one attempt)) But I think the conditions will not allow me to do this))
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

It is hard gettin' them gobblers together, two attempts and I did manage a hen and gobbler. Knowing now how to pull it off, in my 3rd and final attempt, I think I'll be able to post something. Good luck to everyone else! And yeah, these comps are never easy, that is what makes them unique. Good job in the creation of 'em- HP1. I'll see you at the finish line... :P ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

Ok, so if I get 4 or 5 with my one shot it would not count. I must only get 3.

Nape that's a real problem you have there. If the organizers would approve it, perhaps you could post on the competition thread which comp you are competing in prior to the start of your hunt.

Return to “Competitions”