WRR Xmas Whiteout 2021

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Colin Walker
Scout
Location: ScouseLand, United Kingdom 53°28'58.9"N 2°52'51.4"W

Re: WRR Xmas Whiteout 2021

Post by Colin Walker »

I said there was a misunderstanding in pm's to you and have also offered to gift you 1000 ems, complete hunts will always be taken first in any hunt.
Season 39

Range record- Season 23, Season 25, Season 37 Dall Sheep
PB range, Xbow 580.470, Bow 471.180, Rifle 609.050 , Pistol 274.90, No scope rifle 571.280

2016 Season 16
AVC2013
Outfitter

Post by AVC2013 »

TheWind7 wrote:
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK wrote:Hi community!! Thanks CW and BC for such a great competition and big prizes em$ !! It’s a pity that TW7 didn't get a female arctic fox ! His points are higher than mine and the second place should have been his. Merry Christmas guys!!
I'd asked Colin early in the comp If I don't post all the animals by the 5th attempt do the previous submissions count? He responded that they would count but did not mention that complete hunts would be considered over incomplete hunts. The ROE was not clear and that was why I'd asked the question. I ended my 5th attempt early. I easily could have gotten the Female Arctic Fox but saw no need as I thought I had secured second place.
IMO, the ROE is very clear.
If you read on the submissions point, you will see the host wrote like this .. "all animal that have been submitted can't be chnaged."
That mean it cannot be modified included adding anything from our previous hunts to the submission.
In this case, I also have so many animals from my previous hunts that didn't submitted as the entries because my own mistake.
I thought shoulder blade hit are not allowed... thats my misatake.
So, in this kind of competition I can simply say.. if you forget to submit one animal from your previous hunt... just forget it.
By the way, TheWind7... you are a tough competitor. You'll win so many competitions in the future. Trust me for that.
TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

Yeah, Colin and I simply had a miscommunication. I don't want this to be a big deal. I simply did not understand that by failing to submit the Arctic Fox I wouldn't be competing with those it submitted a full card. I would have approached my last two attempts differently had I known.
Colin Walker
Scout

Post by Colin Walker »

Colin Walker wrote:Please make sure you understand the Requirements and ROE.

Then you have a 3H hunt with 5 harvest to add and so on till your
hunt sheet is full.
So much for not being clear.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Colin Walker wrote:

hunt sheet is full.
Yes, the ROE is pretty clear. It basically tells us what we need to do. That is why it is always best to ask when one isn't sure about certain aspects of the comp Rules. Most comps it is common rule that all animals must be harvested- to win, and a competitors roster must have all the critters. I truly had fun with this comp, and like AVC I made a few mistakes, but, I'll tell you, I learned from them. It wasn't easy making those heart/lung shots at 200m- but that is what made the comp fun for me... ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

Colin Walker wrote:

hunt sheet is full.
These ROE were clear. I think everyone understands, that 2 points Arctic Fox and 1.5 points Hare did not affect the total score of 4000+, but the organizer did not put them on the list for nothing. So he wanted to see them in everyone's final result. I didn't have time to play for 5-7 hours (family, children, work, rest), so my attempts were 1-2 hours, but I understood. that I should spend 15-20 minutes on each animal for 2 points for the sake of respect for the organizer of the game and my rivals, if these animals are declared in the list. Thanks again for this competition !!!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Just a quick note to say I will be creating the trophies this evening and will post them in this thread when they're ready. Congratulations to the winners.
Colin Walker
Scout

Post by Colin Walker »

Thanks David.
Season 39

Range record- Season 23, Season 25, Season 37 Dall Sheep
PB range, Xbow 580.470, Bow 471.180, Rifle 609.050 , Pistol 274.90, No scope rifle 571.280

2016 Season 16
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Here are the final trophies. Congratulations once again to the winners.

Click the images for the high-res versions.

Some smaller versions for signatures, etc.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Beautiful! And the added smaller versions- excellent. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”