Hogger's point comp bugged ?

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Hogger's point comp bugged ?

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I have a legit entry for this one and the game stayed silent. I looked into comp page and there are no results which is odd to say at least...
Also the competition's counter for attempts stayed at 5/5. It should've shown 4/5, right ? Anyone ??

Confirmed kills
Feral Hog (M) 948.247 T
23h 56m 44s
Score: 948.247 (T)
Harvest value : 0
Weight: 192.53 kg (424.47 lbs)
Time of Harvest: 2021-10-23 18:43 EEST
Shots Hit: 1
Shot Distance: 6.92m (22.70ft)
Weapons Used:
Tenpoint Carbon Fusion Crossbow
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Re: Hogger's point comp bugged ?

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:I have a legit entry for this one and the game stayed silent. I looked into comp page and there are no results which is odd to say at least...
Also the competition's counter for attempts stayed at 5/5. It should've shown 4/5, right ? Anyone ??

Confirmed kills
Feral Hog (M) 948.247 T
23h 56m 44s
Weapons Used:
The highest average score of your top three Feral Hogs...I think you need to kill 2 more animals to get a result
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

You need 3 hogs to post a result but the game should have told you upon first harvest that it counted for the comp and you should have lost an attempt. Looks bugged.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Andhii wrote:You need 3 hogs to post a result but the game should have told you upon first harvest that it counted for the comp and you should have lost an attempt. Looks bugged.
Yes. Reserve: Logger's Point (you may be on the wrong map). But it's strange that no one has delivered the result yet.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

napeHb_c_neperapom_DK wrote:
Vanatorul_Roman wrote:I have a legit entry for this one and the game stayed silent. I looked into comp page and there are no results which is odd to say at least...

Confirmed kills
Feral Hog (M) 948.247 T
23h 56m 44s
Weapons Used:
The highest average score of your top three Feral Hogs...I think you need to kill 2 more animals to get a result

Nope, I don't . The game should announce me, on spot, after the first kil, letting me know that the kill counts for the competition. After three kill the results will be calculated and uploaded on the board. That's the regular drill. Needless to add that it didn't announce me squat on spot after the first kill and I still have 5 attempts on hand.
Last edited by Vanatorul_Roman on October 23rd, 2021, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

If you look closely enough you will realize that is something fishy because there is no result on the board from NO ONE. My guess is that the competition is bugged and is not letting anyone to be included. That is why it shows that I have 5/5 attempts instead of 4/5 with joining the competition already done. The same will probably happen to other players who joined this comp,wondering what is happening or thinking that only after the third kill will have a result.
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:If you look closely enough you will realize that is something fishy because there is no result on the board from NO ONE. My guess is that the competition is bugged and is not letting anyone to be included. That is why it shows that I have 5/5 attempts instead of 4/5 with joining the competition already done. The same will probably happen to other players who joined this comp,wondering what is happening or thinking that only after the third kill will have a result.
Logger's Point?
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

ooops it's Logger's Point ???? love! My bad than. I was hunting in Bushrangers Run. Damn. I really hate this just that reserve thing. I apologize in the light of the recent development of data to you all. Thanks for ltting me know it was Logger's Point only, I missed it.
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:ooops it's Logger's Point ???? love! My bad than. I was hunting in Bushrangers Run. Damn. I really hate this just that reserve thing. I apologize in the light of the recent development of data to you all. Thanks for ltting me know it was Logger's Point only, I missed it.
Please report progress. We are worried :lol: . Good luck!
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Progress ? What progress ? I shot there an almost 1000 feral pig. I quit, it's easier and less painful.

Return to “Competitions”