Mini Comp #91

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Mini Comp #91

Post by BCKidd »

This competition has Officially ended!
I will announce the winners in 90 minutes.
I hope to see you all there! ;) Respectfully,
BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
ppgunz
Hunter

Post by ppgunz »

ppgunz wrote:
ppgunz wrote:1) Full hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ppgu ... /106388500

Red Deer: (Score 273.6540) B&C Scoresheet link here: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ppgu ... /832668596

time spent: 1h. 16m. 04 s.

Complete Hunt 2 Red Deer: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ppgunz/statistics
Red Deer: (241.9805) B&C Scoresheet link here: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ppgu ... /832853194

total time spent:
2 h. 05 m. 48 s
Complete Hunt 3 Red Deer: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ppgu ... /106410307
Red Deer: (245.4531) B&C Scoresheet link here: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ppgu ... /832866867

total time spent:
3 h. 02 m. 51 s

TOTAL 761,0876
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners of this competition are:
1st Place Ppgunz! 6 Points with a score of 761.0876
2nd Place fon_Belkrofft_DK! 3 Points with a score of 753.606
3rd Place LuckyMurph! 2 Points with a score of 726.1404
Thanks again to all who played along!
Here is the link to the PLB: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=92172 :D Respectfully,

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DeadClopz wrote:
Radamus wrote:Val-Dee-Bwah! Land of the tiny reds! Can't find squat worth posting.
You pronounced it wrong. it's Val Dee's Bra Home of the double mountains..... :lol:
:lol: :lol: So that is what the problem was, you were lookin' at the double mountains and not lookin, for Red Deer. Rad jus' couldn't see any point in postin' anything, he was too busy lookin' at them mountains too... Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

BCKidd wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:
Radamus wrote:Val-Dee-Bwah! Land of the tiny reds! Can't find squat worth posting.
You pronounced it wrong. it's Val Dee's Bra Home of the double mountains..... :lol:
:lol: :lol: So that is what the problem was, you were lookin' at the double mountains and not lookin, for Red Deer. Rad jus' couldn't see any point in postin' anything, he was too busy lookin' at them mountains too... Respect,

BCKidd.
I never even got a chance to hunt this comp :( Tonight I tried the werewolf mission and got my arse kicked. spotted 16 (they were attacking) and only managed to kill one. the very first one and it was a gold female. there was soo much blood (theirs and mine) DON'T BUY THE HAT!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DeadClopz wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
DeadClopz wrote: You pronounced it wrong. it's Val Dee's Bra Home of the double mountains..... :lol:

BCKidd.
I never even got a chance to hunt this comp :( Tonight I tried the werewolf mission and got my arse kicked. spotted 16 (they were attacking) and only managed to kill one. the very first one and it was a gold female. there was soo much blood (theirs and mine) DON'T BUY THE HAT!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You lucky schmuck, I need to find one of those Golden things and an Albino still, I ain't saw one. My first hunt went without seeing one in the first hour or so, then they came out of the woodwork, like carpenter ants ravishing every thing in their paths. I shot 2 out of a handful. I did buy the hat, but I honestly don't see any difference in werewolves being attracted. Maybe I shouldn't be using "Scent Eliminator".... :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Those werewolves scare the poop out of me- I don't like 'em! I have been having a good time in the other reserves, and I guess I *should* try to shoot at least one. Hubby's been going at them in multiplayer games and seems to be having more luck with them that way. I'm saying *seems*, as he ran out of first aid kits and gm$ to buy more... and so the wallet was opened and one of the devs will be able to afford a hamburger for lunch tomorrow! :lol: :lol:

I do wish I had more time for this one, as I'm sure I could have done better. Too many projects going on, and so much work to do! :( But I'm just going to smile as I'm sure this is one of the few times I'll ever beat Nape's score in a comp! :lol: :lol:

Competition #91 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~Name~~Final Score
1ppgunz - 761.0876
2fon_Belkrofft_DK - 753.606
3LuckyMurph - 728.1404
4TheWind7-699.4374
5Colin Walker-679.7555
6BCKidd-662.8505
7splainin2do-626.6227
8napeHb_c_nep.-247.5366
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

splainin2do wrote: But I'm just going to smile as I'm sure this is one of the few times I'll ever beat Nape's score in a comp! :lol: :lol:
He was at work 24 hours :cry:
P. S. Congratulations to all. Laughed at the bra :D
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
splainin2do wrote: But I'm just going to smile as I'm sure this is one of the few times I'll ever beat Nape's score in a comp! :lol: :lol:
He was at work 24 hours :cry:
P. S. Congratulations to all. Laughed at the bra :D
I know. I feel sad for him - that it too much working! - but I need to take any little victory that I can! :lol:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah, it won't be often that we'll see Nape at the bottom! It is a victory for sure... :lol: :lol: ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”