"In The Distance Community Comp" by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "In The Distance Community Comp" by BCKidd.

Post by BCKidd »

This competition has Officially ended!
Thanks to all who played along.
I hope you all had as rough of a time as I did...miss a shot here, miss a shot there, rinse and repeat!
I look forward to seeing you all next month too... for the next Main Event!
I will announce the winners in 90 minutes give or take. Rest assured winners will be announced tonight! :D Respectfully,
BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Drum Roll...
The winners of the "In The Distance Community Competition" are:
1st Place and bringing home the Gold and 3000EM$! Ppgunz with a score of 958.460
2nd Place and bringing home the Silver and 2000EM$! napeHb_c_neperapom_DK with a score of 1062.59
3rd Place and bringing home the Bronze and 1000EM$! EduT with a score of 1102.15
4th Place and bringing home the Hematite and 500EM$! Baipe6o with a score of 1117.98
Trophies will be made available through Caledonianblues- And a big thanks to him for this provision. 8-)
A big thanks also to Splainin2do for keeping the spreadsheet scores updated! ;)
Winning prizes will be Transferred to the winners accounts within 48 hrs. Thanks again to all who took part! ;) Respect,
Any discrepancies in the winning scores will be addressed accordingly.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
EduT
Hunter

Post by EduT »

thanks brian for another great competition...

my las attemp i wat very close to broke 1000 but a rock take my bullet hahaha, love roc front the bear that i was shoting...

congrts to my friend ppgunz a great score.... congrts otherss winners and all participants...

i hope the next comp arrived coming soon..
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

Thank you BSKidd for an interesting competition ! Congratulations to all the winners !! I'm waiting for a very difficult and scary Halloween competition from BS ))
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Congrats to the winners and all who played. This one was tough. Darn critters move just as you take your shot, or rocks and trees just slightly in the way of the kill shot. Still had fun trying and silently swearing at BCKidd for making it such a challenge.

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Smokin1 wrote:Congrats to the winners and all who played. This one was tough. Darn critters move just as you take your shot, or rocks and trees just slightly in the way of the kill shot. Still had fun trying and silently swearing at BCKidd for making it such a challenge.

Smokin1
So polite.. my swearing wasn't silent! :lol: But I did have a lot of fun, and it was challenging. I really enjoyed trying for these longer shots!

Congrats to all who were not stumped by trees or deflected by rocks, and a big thanks to BCKidd for being able to drive us crazy yet having a blast while going insane. :)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
Smokin1 wrote:Congrats to the winners and all who played. This one was tough. Darn critters move just as you take your shot, or rocks and trees just slightly in the way of the kill shot. Still had fun trying and silently swearing at BCKidd for making it such a challenge.

Smokin1
So polite.. my swearing wasn't silent! :lol: But I did have a lot of fun, and it was challenging. I really enjoyed trying for these longer shots!

Congrats to all who were not stumped by trees or deflected by rocks, and a big thanks to BCKidd for being able to drive us crazy yet having a blast while going insane. :)
You both loved the challenge, and trust me I had a few words for BCKidd too. I hear everything even the silent swears. Insanity is the spice of life... :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

BCKidd wrote:
Drum Roll...
The winners of the "In The Distance Community Competition" are:
1st Place and bringing home the Gold and 3000EM$! Ppgunz with a score of 958.460
2nd Place and bringing home the Silver and 2000EM$! napeHb_c_neperapom_DK with a score of 1062.59
3rd Place and bringing home the Bronze and 1000EM$! EduT with a score of 1102.15
4th Place and bringing home the Hematite and 500EM$! Baipe6o with a score of 1117.98
Trophies will be made available through Caledonianblues- And a big thanks to him for this provision. 8-)
A big thanks also to Splainin2do for keeping the spreadsheet scores updated! ;)
Winning prizes will be Transferred to the winners accounts within 48 hrs. Thanks again to all who took part! ;) Respect,
Any discrepancies in the winning scores will be addressed accordingly.

BCKidd.
The prize money came to the account !! Thank you very much!!
ppgunz
Hunter

Post by ppgunz »

thanks and congratulations to all.
especially those who organize these events
BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

Congrats to all who posted scores because all with scores in this one are winners. Thanks BCKidd for the great challenge and the prices. Thanks to caledonianblues for the trophies and to splainin for the work with the results.
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”