"Racks 'N' Quacks 2019" by BCKIdd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Re: "Racks 'N' Quacks 2019" by BCKIdd

Post by Blind Mole »

who is author of this competition format? want to look to his eyes [chuckles] :)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Blind Mole wrote:who is author of this competition format? want to look to his eyes [chuckles] :)
:lol:

This could be , the toughest of the series so far imho . Was imagining myself in action in Rou Bayou and man , i wanted to die . Might be less painful !
That 1s/1k rule ( 1 shot / 1 kill ) on the airborne ducks , with a nice score , will be hard .

The WT should be a piece of cake right !? hahahaha , not so sure either .

We'll see . I am still with some ice on my face , from last comp . Man ! Did that slap hurt !! :lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Blind Mole wrote:who is author of this competition format? want to look to his eyes [chuckles] :)
Of course that would be me... :lol: :lol: :D Peace.
DYEUZ wrote:
:lol:

This could be , the toughest of the series so far imho . Was imagining myself in action in Rou Bayou and man , i wanted to die . Might be less painful !
That 1s/1k rule ( 1 shot / 1 kill ) on the airborne ducks , with a nice score , will be hard .

The WT should be a piece of cake right !? hahahaha , not so sure either .

We'll see . I am still with some ice on my face , from last comp . Man ! Did that slap hurt !! :lol:
:lol: :lol: Yep, some think it'll be easy, but really it won't be, I promise... :P 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Post by Blind Mole »

what if i will kill 2 ducks with one shot and hunt verification will see wrong ratio of kill per shot? :)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Blind Mole wrote:what if i will kill 2 ducks with one shot and hunt verification will see wrong ratio of kill per shot? :)
Yeah, two-for-one shots will render your hunt unusable. Even if you compensate with a miss to even out the ratio, the hunt will still be invalid.
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Post by Blind Mole »

caledonianblues wrote:
Blind Mole wrote:what if i will kill 2 ducks with one shot and hunt verification will see wrong ratio of kill per shot? :)
Yeah, two-for-one shots will render your hunt unusable. Even if you compensate with a miss to even out the ratio, the hunt will still be invalid.
First: im very glad to see you David, after so many years again :) Take Five :)

Second: how script will react to ducks with more than one shot in theyr corpse registered? Do script check that? Or script only look only to overal shots/kills ratio part?
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I think if a duck has more than one shot in the body, it means somewhere in the hunt you failed to get one duck with the 1shot 1kill rule, but if you shot and the duck dont fall then you will know the hunt is void, is very advisable to shot a lonely ducks, avoid when they are getting to close to each other, we had that situation in the past competition in Hirschelden with the geese, is easy to get tempted to bring 2 ducks in one shot but that would void the hunt, same as not taking down a bird in one shot.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Shots & Kills (Harvests) must be equal.
Each animal cannot be shot more than once.
You can't "miss" a shot.

So if you shoot at 2 ducks, and both get hit but only 1 dies, and you harvest it, you are OK.
If you later shoot the same duck that had been previously hit, the hunt won't count.
If you shoot and hit 2 ducks, but only harvest 1, and never pick that 2nd duck up, you are OK.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Blind Mole wrote:First: im very glad to see you David, after so many years again :) Take Five :)
You too! Glad to see you back. Hope life is treating you well and that you're enjoying the sadistic fun of BCKidd's competitions.

Now how about we talk about the background colour of your forum avatar? It's not playing nicely with my OCD. Tell me you have the PSD file and can PNG-ify it :)
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Post by Blind Mole »

caledonianblues wrote:
Blind Mole wrote:First: im very glad to see you David, after so many years again :) Take Five :)
You too! Glad to see you back. Hope life is treating you well and that you're enjoying the sadistic fun of BCKidd's competitions.
Yeah, i love hardcore hunting. Not very happy with ducks now, with that all duck related issues like accidental wounding when they close to each other and some other things. Anyway i will try then look how its going. In any way its not standart hunting what makes gameplay more rich and challenged :) As im said in other post - awards are huge and we need to work harder to get them, do something hard to deserve that :)
caledonianblues wrote:Now how about we talk about the background colour of your forum avatar? It's not playing nicely with my OCD. Tell me you have the PSD file and can PNG-ify it :)
Its very old story, i lost psd many many years ago, and just was lazy to remake my avatar when forum colors changed. Simply lazy.
Also this cow model are from very old web page design, when page had no black background, i guess you joined game after main web/lancher colors was redesigned. So i was lazy twice times - when main web changed and then when forum changed :) I think i will redraw it someday, but not in rush with that atm

Return to “Competitions”