"Hemmeldal Hustle 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "Hemmeldal Hustle 2019" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Due to the change in EW's business model regarding theHunter Classic announced here: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=89901 Before this comp starts; Please make sure you review the ROE for any possible changes before start date. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

There will be no changes to the ROE(s) for the current comps listed on the UHC site, including the comps by me under "Pending Comps". ;) Respectfully.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

A new add-on to these comps has been added. To curtail unfair play during the competitions. DQ's if any will take place immediately now, as opposed to at the end of the competition. That part of the ROE is no longer valid. If a mod could remove that from the ROE on first page, I would greatly appreciate it. So play fair when the time comes, folks. This is the only change to the current ROE(s) and community comps listed that are hosted by me. Questions- ask away. ;) Respectfully.
Spoiler:
This competition is monitored closely by C3 "Community Comp Committee" Image
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Ohh poop !! This is getting serious !! :shock:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

BCKidd wrote:That part of the ROE is no longer valid. If a mod could remove that from the ROE on first page, I would greatly appreciate it.
The disclaimer on the first page has been updated. Let me know if it needs any other changes.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

xOEDragonx wrote:
BCKidd wrote:That part of the ROE is no longer valid. If a mod could remove that from the ROE on first page, I would greatly appreciate it.
The disclaimer on the first page has been updated. Let me know if it needs any other changes.

Thank you xOEDragonx! One last thing, can you put the Logo with these words "This Competition is monitored closely by C3" If you can I'd like it to be to the left and below the banner and above the disclaimer. Or anywhere you can squeeze it in, if at all you can. Thanks. Respectfully.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DYEUZ wrote:Ohh poop !! This is getting serious !! :shock:
Yes. It is time to get serious but in a fun way. DQ's will now be discussed with the C3, so it isn't jus' a few folks sending me PM's suggesting a DQ'. The C3 will look at unfair play and the C3 and myself will decide if a DQ is warranted. It is just in the beginning stages, but, with the change to EW's business model, there is likely going to be, or at least I hope an influx in competitors- the more the merrier, right. I'm hoping most will follow the ROE(s) but it is pretty much guaranteed that not all will, and there is also a real possibility of an influx of cheaters, so I asked a few well respected members to help monitor the comps and we named them C3 (Community Comp Committee). I think it is a good move, personally. It'll keep the community comps safe from those that want to ruin it for others. I hope most will understand this. If we want our community comps to be a part of this community theHunter Classic, then I think we need some control, and not just one-man shows that I have been doing, but a committee of competitors that know all the ins and outs of competitions. So beware, it ain't jus' one or two sets of eyes :evil: :twisted: watching, but ten. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

BCKidd wrote:Thank you xOEDragonx! One last thing, can you put the Logo with these words "This Competition is monitored closely by C3" If you can I'd like it to be to the left and below the banner and above the disclaimer. Or anywhere you can squeeze it in, if at all you can. Thanks. Respectfully.

BCKidd.
Done. Hopefully I can join in on this competition. The time limit instead of an attempt limit is a fun twist and it might make it possible for me to find the time to participate. Several shorter hunts will be a lot easier to pull off than those all-day adventures I was having in the Unsettled comp. Plus, Hemmeldal is a favorite of mine 8-)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: Brian ... Wow ! Great idea . Hope you guys catch them all !!!! :lol:
Last edited by DYEUZ on May 4th, 2019, 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

xOEDragonx wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Thank you xOEDragonx! One last thing, can you put the Logo with these words "This Competition is monitored closely by C3" If you can I'd like it to be to the left and below the banner and above the disclaimer. Or anywhere you can squeeze it in, if at all you can. Thanks. Respectfully.

BCKidd.
Done. Hopefully I can join in on this competition. The time limit instead of an attempt limit is a fun twist and it might make it possible for me to find the time to participate. Several shorter hunts will be a lot easier to pull off than those all-day adventures I was having in the Unsettled comp. Plus, Hemmeldal is a favorite of mine 8-)

Yeah, it would be nice to see you participatin'. Thanks for fixing up the ROE etc. Now, if you could move on over to the "Tusk, Feathers & Fur" and do the same, it is doubly appreciated. ;) Thanks and with respect.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”